With an intense scent of ginger and cinnamon, Christmas muffins are perfect for a snack for the little ones. Let’s also see how to turn them into cupcakes!
It takes very little to transform a simple dessert into something spectacular suitable for celebrating the holiday season. For example, we have chosen to prepare Christmas cupcakes and muffins, very simple but delicious. The great thing about these Christmas muffins is that they can also be made with children . Furthermore, even though they are two different preparations, the base of the sweets is the same. It is up to you to decide how to decorate them based on the time you have available.
But you may be wondering what we have done to make a simple dough, like that of muffins, more Christmas. Well the answer is spices: ginger and cinnamon , together with vanilla , will flood your home with an incredible scent that will immediately make you think of Christmas.
How to make the Christmas muffin recipe
- First, beat the eggs with the honey and melted butter .
- Separately, in a bowl, sift the flour , yeast and spices , then add the sugar .
- Pour the egg mixture over the powders and start mixing.
- Then add the milk and work the mixture in order to obtain a homogeneous mixture. At this point you can decide whether to leave it like this or add raisins to half of it so as to make future muffins richer.
- Line a muffin pan with the appropriate cups and fill them 2/3 full with the dough.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 25 minutes doing the toothpick test before taking out.
- Let them cool completely before proceeding with the decoration. The muffins are basically ready, you just have to distribute the sugar decorations or create your own with the white sugar paste.
How to make Christmas cupcakes
- Christmas cupcakes, on the other hand, need to be decorated. Whip the cream with an electric whisk and transfer it to a pastry bag equipped with a star nozzle.
- Decorate the cupcakes with a dollop of cream, then cut the strawberry , fill it with another little cream and close.
- A couple of dots and a splash of cream on top and your Christmas cupcakes are ready to serve.
We had a lot of fun making this recipe different from the usual ones. So we recommend that you also take a look at the other Christmas sweets : you will surely find the preparations to try that are right for you!
Christmas muffins can be stored under a bell for 4-5 days. The cupcakes , on the other hand, given the presence of cream, should be placed in the refrigerator and eaten within 2-3 days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!