With an intense scent of ginger and cinnamon, Christmas muffins are perfect for a snack for the little ones. Let’s also see how to turn them into cupcakes!
It takes very little to transform a simple dessert into something spectacular suitable for celebrating the holiday season. For example, we have chosen to prepare Christmas cupcakes and muffins, very simple but delicious. The great thing about these Christmas muffins is that they can also be made with children . Furthermore, even though they are two different preparations, the base of the sweets is the same. It is up to you to decide how to decorate them based on the time you have available.
But you may be wondering what we have done to make a simple dough, like that of muffins, more Christmas. Well the answer is spices: ginger and cinnamon , together with vanilla , will flood your home with an incredible scent that will immediately make you think of Christmas.
How to make the Christmas muffin recipe
- First, beat the eggs with the honey and melted butter .
- Separately, in a bowl, sift the flour , yeast and spices , then add the sugar .
- Pour the egg mixture over the powders and start mixing.
- Then add the milk and work the mixture in order to obtain a homogeneous mixture. At this point you can decide whether to leave it like this or add raisins to half of it so as to make future muffins richer.
- Line a muffin pan with the appropriate cups and fill them 2/3 full with the dough.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 25 minutes doing the toothpick test before taking out.
- Let them cool completely before proceeding with the decoration. The muffins are basically ready, you just have to distribute the sugar decorations or create your own with the white sugar paste.
How to make Christmas cupcakes
- Christmas cupcakes, on the other hand, need to be decorated. Whip the cream with an electric whisk and transfer it to a pastry bag equipped with a star nozzle.
- Decorate the cupcakes with a dollop of cream, then cut the strawberry , fill it with another little cream and close.
- A couple of dots and a splash of cream on top and your Christmas cupcakes are ready to serve.
We had a lot of fun making this recipe different from the usual ones. So we recommend that you also take a look at the other Christmas sweets : you will surely find the preparations to try that are right for you!
Christmas muffins can be stored under a bell for 4-5 days. The cupcakes , on the other hand, given the presence of cream, should be placed in the refrigerator and eaten within 2-3 days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...