The one on the plate is inimitable, but the pizza with puff pastry is equally irresistible. Quick and easy, you can do it at home whenever you want.
Imagine you want a good pizza cooked in a wood oven, but not being able to have it at home. Kneading is a bit tiring and involves more preparation time, even just for leavening. But don’t worry, the simple preparation of pizza with puff pastry comes to your aid. We are talking about a product based on a simple roll of puff pastry . On top of it, then, all you need to do is distribute the tomato sauce and mozzarella to obtain the usual taste of a simple pizza. Enrich it with lots of seasoning to taste and that’s it.
If time is your enemy, let’s not lose heart and move on to the preparation immediately!
Preparation of the recipe for pizza with puff pastry
- Before starting, preheat the oven to 180 ° C to have it very hot at the time of cooking.
- Start by preparing the dressing. In a bowl, pour the tomato sauce .
- Add a little salt and a tablespoon of oregano and mix.
- Take the mozzarella and cut it into fairly small cubes. Leave it in a bowl to drain.
- Take a roll of puff pastry (it can be either round or rectangular) and unroll it on a low-sided baking sheet.
- Prick the entire surface with a fork, except for the edges.
- Spread the tomato sauce with a spoon.
- Cover with mozzarella and other ingredients to taste to stuff it like olives and onion (in our case).
- Bake in a static oven at 180 ° C for 10 minutes on the low shelf . Then, switch to the central one and cook for another 10 minutes .
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and season with what you want, including oil and basil.
In a few steps, the recipe for rustic pizza with puff pastry is ready. If left over, it tastes great the next day too. You can store it in an airtight container , at room temperature, for 1-2 days .
Alternatively, try the mini version of the puff pastry pizzas .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
To the north of Italy with the delicious Piedmontese mixed fried fish!
Suitable as a main course or as a single dish, this is what must not be missing in the original...
Vegan and sugar-free chestnuts: the recipe for everyone
The vegan and sugar-free castagnaccio is a reinterpretation of the traditional recipe that makes this dessert suitable for everyone and...
Respiratory insufficiency: how to recognize it and what to do when it occurs
Respiratory failure occurs when the respiratory system is unable to maintain the ratio of oxygen to carbon dioxide, causing the...
Christmas appetizers: the best recipes to bring to the table during the holidays
Delicious Christmas appetizers? Meat, fish, vegetables, hot and cold, we have something for all tastes: here are the recipes for...
Mulled wine, the super fragrant drink that warms up the coldest days
Ingredients and recipe for mulled wine, a very easy drink to make, very fragrant and perfect to serve on the...
Fashion1 week ago
The trends of summer 2022 that will be impossible to resist: fashion revival, bright colors and romantic laces
Health1 week ago
Cholinergic urticaria: what it is, how to recognize it and how to treat it
Fashion1 week ago
Old Money Style: the look of the American way of life goes crazy on Tik Tok
Recipes1 week ago
Homemade, fragrant and delicious: but it’s the olive bread!