Preparing the Maritozzi with the Thermomix, stuffed with cream, is really very simple. Follow our recipe and you will not regret it!
The Maritozzi with the Thermomix are a typical Roman dessert even if, as often happens, there are also other versions, such as the Pugliese, Sicilian and Marche Maritozzo. According to legend, its name derives from the custom in vogue in ancient Rome that the spouses had to give their loved ones, before marriage, a sweet bun with raisins and pine nuts. The spouses , called with the nickname “husbandzzi”, give the recipe its name.
Today the preparation has been enriched and the classic Maritozzo is served cut in half lengthwise and stuffed with cream . It is also very easy to prepare the Maritozzi with the Thermomix, solving the dough issue in an instant. In fact, although it is possible to prepare them by hand, using a mixer is a guarantee of softness.
How to prepare the Maritozzi recipe with the Thermomix
- To achieve optimum maritozzo with the Thermomix start putting in the bowl the sugar and the lemon zest and blend for 20 seconds. speed 9.
- Add the milk and yeast and warm everything for 90 sec. 37 ° C speed 2.
- Incorporate the oil and the eggs 15 sec. speed 5.
- Finally add the flour and knead for 1 min. speed Ear.
- Then work the dough briefly on a pastry board to obtain a uniform dough.
- Divide it into portions of 90 g each and give it the shape of a croquette (a kind of small catfish).
- As they are ready, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and let them rise in the oven with the light on for 2-3 hours or until doubled in volume.
- Then cook at 170 ° C for 15 minutes.
- Once ready, immediately brush with milk and sprinkle with icing sugar .
- Let them cool completely, then make an incision lengthwise, as if it were a sandwich but without going all the way.
- Stuffed with whipped cream, decorated with another sprinkling of icing sugar and serve.
Furthermore, you can enrich the classic filling with strawberries, chopped pistachios or whatever your imagination suggests.
The empty husbands can be stored for several days in an airtight plastic bag. Once stuffed, however, it is better to consume them within a day.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe