An apple donut is what it takes to get the day off to a good start. Let’s prepare the dessert together with our delicious recipe and with a lot, but a lot of fruit.
The apple donut is a soft and tasty dessert for breakfast and for children’s snacks, but it is also the ideal dessert to end the meal. The electric whisk will be enough to obtain a uniform and homogeneous mixture, and a silicone mold with the hole in the middle, suitable for cooking in the oven.
Let’s find out how to make this soft cake with simple, good and genuine ingredients: it will be the alternative snack for your children, and you will be sure of what they will eat.
Preparation of the apple donut
- The first thing to do is peel the apples and cut them into thin slices , using a mandolin.
- An apple and a half will go into the dough, while one half will serve as a decoration for the donut.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and whip them with the help of the electric whisk, then add the sugar until you get a homogeneous and uniform mixture .
- Add the seed oil slowly and continue to mix carefully until a frothy amalgam is obtained.
- Incorporate the sifted flour together with the baking powder, little by little, always continuing to mix with the help of the electric whisk.
- Add the grated zest of half a lemon, add the slices of an apple and a half , also the vanillin as a final finishing touch.
- Grease the silicone donut mold (about 22 cm in diameter) with a little oil or line the pan with baking paper.
- Then pour the mixture and add over half of a thinly sliced apple, even better with a mandolin.
- Bake in a preheated oven, at a temperature of 180 ° C , in static mode, for about 30 minutes .
- To check the cooking, we advise you to do the toothpick test. If it comes out wet, you will need to wait a few more minutes.
- Remove the donut from the oven and let it cool completely before removing it from the mold.
The apple donut is perfect for morning breakfast, but also for the afternoon tea ritual: serve it with a sprig of whipped cream and it will be even tastier! Rich, substantial but at the same time simple and genuine, it is a healthy and nutritious snack that everyone agrees, young and old, just like the classic apple pie .
Store the soft apple donut under a glass bell jar for about 3 days , or seal it in an airtight container. Do not put it in the refrigerator as it could harden and lose its classic soft consistency.
Sausage and mushrooms in a pan: a second dish loved by everyone!
For a dish full of flavors, we propose a second course with sausage and mushrooms, to be prepared in a...
Baked cauliflower scented with sage
A seasonal and easy to prepare side dish: baked cauliflower with béchamel scented with sage, perfect to accompany meat dishes....
Tired of the usual side dishes? Try the spinach alla romana
If you don’t know how to cook spinach then this recipe with raisins and pine nuts is perfect for you....
It’s good, soft and simple to make: it’s the legendary focaccia with onions!
Impossible to resist the scent of a freshly baked pan of focaccia with onions. Let’s find out how to prepare...
Embroidered polo shirts: precious allies at work and in your free time
Embroidered polo shirts help to create unique outfits and create personalized clothing for work: how to order them online quickly...
Recipes1 week ago
Salmon nigiri: sushi at your home in a few steps
Food1 week ago
All about tamarind: its beneficial effects, its contraindications and how to use it
Recipes1 week ago
French bread miche: “It’s always noon” gives us an ancient recipe
Fashion1 week ago
Voce Viva, the new fragrance by Valentino: Lady Gaga is the voice and face for the maison