What is 31 herbal oil? All the benefits and tips to use it at its best
The 31 herbal oil is a blend of pure essential oils extracted from medicinal herbs. It has antibacterial, purifying, and analgesic powers, other than helping regenerate muscles after sports. This oil is a mixture of pure and natural essential oils extracted from the herbs, roots or berries of 31 medicinal herbs.
31 herbal oil: herbs and composition
This oil is composed of 31 herbs: lemongrass, lemon, peppermint, wrinkled-leaf mint, fennel, tea tree, eucalyptus, rosemary, anise, thyme, juniper berries, cinnamon, menthol, sage. Mopreover, it contains rosewood, myrrh, sweet orange tree, cloves, nutmeg, garlic, ginseng, lemon balm, creeping pine, Scots pine, dill, vervain, vanilla, violet, mace, cumin and benzoin.
Its functions are many: let’s discover them together!
The 31 herbal oil: healing properties
31 herbal oil has many benefits: thanks to its antibacterial and balsamic properties, it helps fighting colds, sore throat and seasonal illnesses. How do you use 31 herbal oil? In case of a sore throat, gargle by adding 3 drops of oil to a half glass of water. You can also gargle with heated lemon juice and 2 drops of oil, it will also be useful against coughing. In case of cold or respiratory disorders, you can put 2 drops of it on a handkerchief to breathe the vapors, in order to fight a stuffy nose. You can also place it directly on the pillow for improving your night-time breathing.
But that is not all! Following there are the oil other properties:
- Painkiller: this oil is perfect against muscle and joint pain, thanks to its pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory properties. In case of muscular or joint pains such as stiff neck, low back pain and cervical, mix 10 oil drops with a juniper-base cream and massage it on the sore area. You can repeat the application up to 3 times a day for a couple of days.
- Muscle fatigue: 31 herbal oil is fundamental to find the right energy after exercising. For a localized muscle massage, mix 4 or 5 drops of oil with sweet almond oil and massaged it on sore area.
- Massage 2 drops of 31 herbal oil on your temples to relieve your headache.
- Tired feet and legs: prepare a relaxing footbath by adding 5 drops of oil to hot water and a spoon of baking soda and dive your feet in for about 20 minutes. You can also massage your legs, from ankles to groin, with 3 or 4 drops of 31 herbal oil added to a tablespoon of sweet almond oil. Its benefits will be immediate!
All the benefits of 31 herbal oil
– It promotes digestion and helps against constipation. It is a natural intestinal regulator and can also be used for long periods without problems. In a cup of tea, chamomile or warm milk, mix 3 drops of 31 herbal oil to with two teaspoons of honey and a few drops of olive oil. It is better to drink it in the morning, on an empty stomach, and in the evening, before going to sleep.
The external use of this oil also improves both digestion and constipation. Massage it on your stomach or belly to enjoy its miraculous benefits. In case of constipation, you can also add a few drops of the oil in the bathtub, it will work as a diuretic.
– Excellent for skin and scalp care. It purifies, hydrates and fights wrinkles. Add 2 drops of 31 herbal oils on your daily face moisturizer.
– It is excellent even after shaving. Just add 2 drops to the aftershave and massage for 1 minute.
– Haircare: this oil is useful to prevent dandruff, to revive damaged hair and to soothe scalp irritations. Put 5-6 drops of oil on your dry hair, gently rub and comb. You can also add 3-4 drops to your usual shampoo.
Just 31 herbal oil, how to use it?
The best known brand of 31 herbal oil is Just, a Swiss company specialized in natural products for personal hygiene and for the house. The legendary oil is a precious ally of oral hygiene and it is perfect to treat toothaches. Teeth and gums can benefit from the beneficial properties of this oil, helping to have a fresh and clean breath.
Against halitosis, after meals just add 2 drops of oil to half a glass of water and rinse. You can also use it as an antiseptic mouthwash: mix 4 drops with a glass of water and gargle. In case of toothaches, it is an excellent remedy to relieve the pain. Just put a drop of 31 herbal oil on the sore tooth and then rinse without swallowing.
The Justoil is a valuable ally for perfuming or purifying home environments, through the use of diffusers or humidifiers. To purify the air and perfume the environment, pour 2 drops into the water pan next to the radiator.
To perfume cabinets, instead, put two drops on a cotton pad and put it inside a bag you will place in your wardrobe.