Fat burning foods are special products which can help us lose weight: let’s see together what they are!
Today we will talk about foods that burn fat, or foods that make you lose weight… while eating! That’s right, this is not science fiction but pure reality. These foods act on our body increasing the sense of satiety and activating the metabolism, which thus stimulates the body to burn calories.
Let’s find out more!
Which are the fat burning foods?
Here is a list of the top ten fat burning foods: they are fiber-rich products, perfect because they give the body a sense of satiety, fruits and vegetables. Moroever, the list includes foods that contain water and therefore are perfect for limiting the absorption of fats and cleansing the body. Let’s find out more about them, because they are known as weight loss foods!
1. Chili pepper. It speeds the metabolism up, gives satiety and helps you burn fat. Use it to flavor your dishes instead of salt, but do not overdo its quantity.
2. Legumes. Beans, chickpeas, lentils and all other legumes are rich in fiber, improve the digestion and make you feel immediately satiated This is why they help to lose weight.
3. Spinach. Like all the vegetables, spinach contains a lot of fiber, vitamins, minerals (potassium and iron) and antioxidants.
4. Strawberries. Other than being delicious, strawberries are cleansing, low-calorie food which contain few sugars and a lot of vitamin C.
5. Pineapple. This is the most famous fat burning fruit. Not only it has few calories, but it also has diuretic properties and limits the absorption of fats.
6. Whole grains. Whole grains should never be avoided in a diet, since they give satiety and stimulate the digestion, because they are rich in fiber.
7. Dark chocolate. Good news for dessert lovers: two squares of 80% dark chocolate per day help you losing weight. It contains antioxidants, catechins, and caffeine.
8. Ginger. This food has thermogenic powers, it helps burning fat and calories. Combined with cinnamon, it reduces the absorption of sugars.
9. Grapefruit. This fruit helps to burn fat and to drain fluids, for this reason it is very good against cellulite.
10. Green tea. This precious drink not only burns fat, but it stimulates digestion, purifies the body and helps to eliminate excess fluids.
Fat burning diet: how does it work?
Obviously, eating these foods is not enough to lose weight. Remember that our bodies need the right intake of calories and, above all, to follow a diet that takes the daily calories from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Therefore, the first advice is not to skip meals, and even add two snacks besides the three main meals. On one hand is better to limit sugars, saturated fats, and, therefore, soft drinks, fried foods, desserts, and more, on the other hand it is also better not to eliminate foods such as pasta, bread, meat, and more.
Rather, integrated these fat burning foods in your diet. Try and consume these fruits during snacks or at breakfast, or maybe give up the dessert and eat just a square of chocolate after lunch.
In any case, if you want to start a diet, see your doctor or a nutritionist before.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/ananas-frutta-vitamine-636562/
Nicoletta Chiara Romano