Preparing lasagna in a pan without an oven could prove to be very useful on several occasions. Here’s how we prepare them!
We know you are wondering: why should you prepare lasagna in a pan. They are so good with their crunchy crust, the one that forms in the oven and always sells like hot cakes. Yet trust me, if we are recommending this recipe there is a reason. Take for example a hot summer : you want lasagna but you are scared just to see the oven. Here, this is already a good opportunity. Not to mention the fact that for one reason or another you may even find yourself without an oven .
The taste, we can guarantee you, is not affected in any way. Indeed, the idea of preparing lasagna without an oven allows the flavors to blend in the best possible way, giving life to a first course that is sensational to say the least. Just think about how good are lasagna heated in a pan to get an idea. But what are the strategies to get them creamy like when they are prepared in the traditional way?
How to prepare the recipe for lasagna in a pan
- First you will need to prepare the ragù , unless you decide to use a packaged one. Finely chop celery , carrot and onion with a knife and brown them in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and a pinch of salt .
- Then add the minced meat and brown it well until it is evenly colored.
- Pour the white wine and when it will no longer feel smell of alcohol together with the tomatoes and the tomato paste.
- Add the well washed bay leaves, a teaspoon of salt and start cooking. As you know by now, the more it cooks the better. Approximately, after about an hour you can use it.
- Also prepare the bechamel following our recipe or opt for a packaged product.
- Now that all the ingredients are ready, all that remains is to assemble the dish. Spread a layer of béchamel and a little sauce on the bottom of a 24 cm diameter pan .
- Cover with the fresh egg pastry and start alternating béchamel, meat sauce and parmesan until all the ingredients are used up.
- Cover with a lid and cook over low heat for 15 minutes . If you notice that they dry out too much, prick them with a toothpick and pour about half a cup of milk. Then continue cooking until it is absorbed.
- Serve the lasagna in a pan after letting it rest for about ten minutes.
For purists, of course, there is also the classic lasagna Bolognese recipe, don’t worry!
The lasagna in the pan can be kept in the refrigerator, well covered with film, for 2-3 days . We advise you to leave them directly in the cooking pan so that they are immediately ready to be heated.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...