Refined and full-flavored, risotto with Amarone is the right recipe if you want to amaze your diners. Here’s how it is also prepared with the Thermomix.
We usually use wine as a secondary ingredient in risotto, to blend it and give it just a touch of flavor. But what about making it, at least for once, the real star of the dish by preparing risotto with Amarone? It is truly incredible and proves to be the right choice especially if you have guests and want to make a good impression.
Risotto with Amarone, precisely because of the origin of the wine, is a typical dish of Venetian cuisine . It is prepared with Vialone Nano rice cooked with strictly meat broth. To make it even tastier, it is customary to add Monte Veronese cheese and a bay leaf, to be removed when cooked. These are the guidelines for an excellent wine risotto, but let’s see together how to prepare it, even with the Thermomix.
How to prepare risotto with Amarone with the original recipe
- First, finely chop the onion and brown it in a pan, preferably terracotta, with the oil and half the butter .
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper .
- Meanwhile, in a separate saucepan, heat the wine .
- Once tender and transparent, toast the rice over high heat.
- Add the bay leaf and then slowly pour the wine. From the boiling point, calculate the cooking time which varies from 16 to 18 minutes.
- Once all the wine has been absorbed, always add the boiling meat broth a little at a time so that the rice is always covered flush.
- When cooked, remove from the heat and stir in the remaining butter and grated Monte Veronese .
- Serve hot.
How to prepare Amarone risotto with the Thermomix
- Chop the onion for 3 sec. speed 7.
- Put it on the bottom of the jug with a spatula, add the oil , half the butter, a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper and brown for 2 min. 100 ° C speed 1.
- Add the rice and toast 3 min. 100 ° C speed 1 Counterclockwise.
- Pour the Amarone and cook for 6 min. 100 ° C speed 1 Counterclockwise.
- At this point all that remains is to add the meat broth and continue cooking for another 10 min. at 100 ° C speed Soft.
- Add the grated Monte Veronese , the remaining butter and stir for 1 min. speed Soft.
If your heart cries just at the idea of using such a fine wine to prepare risotto, then try our red wine risotto : you will not regret it!
This risotto, like everyone else, should be consumed as soon as it is done . If you have any leftovers, however, you can keep it in the refrigerator, well covered with film, for a couple of days and then reheat it in a pan.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Scallops au gratin, a delicious and refined appetizer
Baked scallops au gratin are a refined and delicious fish appetizer, perfect to bring to the table to make a...
Nail shape: which one to choose among the many types?
Rounded? Almond? Let’s see how to choose the right nail shape, based on your needs and the shape of your...
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...