In a simple way, we prepare a very particular and fragrant first course: orange risotto. Here is the quick recipe and the ingredients you need.
Many times it is simplicity itself that amazes. Orange risotto looks like a very refined and alternative dish, but its preparation is very easy. The main ingredient does all the work, because its peel gives off the elegant aroma and its juice gives texture to the broth . Accompanied by a few other ingredients, such as white wine and cheese, this fruit is able to make a classic and simple first course special. With this, you can enrich any lunch or dinner and amaze all guests.
Let’s fasten our aprons and move straight to the kitchen!
Preparation of orange risotto
- First, prepare 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Wash the oranges and remove the peel from one of the two , using a potato peeler. Be careful not to take away the white part.
- Squeeze the fruit pulp with a juicer and collect the juice.
- Chop the onion and put it in a pan. Add the oil and fry.
- Add the rice and cook for about 10 minutes . During this time, pour in the white wine and let it evaporate.
- Then, add the orange juice.
- A few minutes before the end of cooking, add the vegetable broth and fruit peel.
- Season with chives, salt and pepper. After cooking, enrich with grated Grana Padano, a knob of butter and mix.
- Recover the pulp of the other orange (previously set aside) and cut it into pieces. Spread the rice on the plates and use the pulp to decorate.
Orange rice is a delicious, fragrant and colorful first course that will delight any type of palate. If left over, you can keep it in the fridge , covered, for a maximum of 1 day .
An excellent alternative to this dish is lemon and agretti risotto .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...