In a simple way, we prepare a very particular and fragrant first course: orange risotto. Here is the quick recipe and the ingredients you need.
Many times it is simplicity itself that amazes. Orange risotto looks like a very refined and alternative dish, but its preparation is very easy. The main ingredient does all the work, because its peel gives off the elegant aroma and its juice gives texture to the broth . Accompanied by a few other ingredients, such as white wine and cheese, this fruit is able to make a classic and simple first course special. With this, you can enrich any lunch or dinner and amaze all guests.
Let’s fasten our aprons and move straight to the kitchen!
Preparation of orange risotto
- First, prepare 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Wash the oranges and remove the peel from one of the two , using a potato peeler. Be careful not to take away the white part.
- Squeeze the fruit pulp with a juicer and collect the juice.
- Chop the onion and put it in a pan. Add the oil and fry.
- Add the rice and cook for about 10 minutes . During this time, pour in the white wine and let it evaporate.
- Then, add the orange juice.
- A few minutes before the end of cooking, add the vegetable broth and fruit peel.
- Season with chives, salt and pepper. After cooking, enrich with grated Grana Padano, a knob of butter and mix.
- Recover the pulp of the other orange (previously set aside) and cut it into pieces. Spread the rice on the plates and use the pulp to decorate.
Orange rice is a delicious, fragrant and colorful first course that will delight any type of palate. If left over, you can keep it in the fridge , covered, for a maximum of 1 day .
An excellent alternative to this dish is lemon and agretti risotto .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Scallops au gratin, a delicious and refined appetizer
Baked scallops au gratin are a refined and delicious fish appetizer, perfect to bring to the table to make a...
Nail shape: which one to choose among the many types?
Rounded? Almond? Let’s see how to choose the right nail shape, based on your needs and the shape of your...
Second hand for Christmas gifts? From abroad, the trend that Gen Z likes
Economical and sustainable, the second hand could be the new solution for Christmas gifts. The relationship of consumers and the...
Christmas broccoli: the traditional recipe for holidays
The recipe for Christmas broccoli, an air of celebration on the tables of Christmas Eve or lunch on December 25th....
Catawiki launches the “House of Gucci” auction to tell the story of the maison
To warm the wait for House of Gucci, the history, objects and collections of the house are up for auction...