Let’s see the best natural remedies to cure a yeast infection without resorting to medicines.
Candida, or yeast infection, is a very annoying disease caused by a fungus called Candida Albinas. It lives in the intestine and in particular conditions (bad diet, stress, antibiotics) develops in excess.
In the most serious cases, it is necessary to cure it with specific medications prescribed by your doctor. However, it is possible to try some grandma’s old remedies to stop the itching and soothe the inflammation. Let’s see the best natural remedies to cure a yeast infection!
Yeast infection: natural remedies
1. Probiotics. As we mentioned, candida is due to intestinal problems. Therefore, it is necessary to rebalance the bacterial flora. In order to do this, you can take probiotic milk enzymes, or fermented foods like kefir.
2. Tea tree oil. This essential oil is a powerful natural antifungal and antibacterial. In order to fight candida, mix 4-5 drops of tea tree essential oil in some water and use it for a washing.
3. Yogurt. In order to rebalance your vaginal flora, with a sterile needleless syringe, put some plain Greek yogurt in your vagina. Apply every night before going to bed for a week.
4. Baking soda. This product creates a chemical environment which hinders the development of this infection. Moreover, it also soothes the itching. Once a day, make a washing with a tablespoon of baking soda mixed in water.
5. Lapacho. This plant has antifungal and antibacterial properties, very efficient in the fight against vaginal infections. You can buy it in the form of mother tincture or supplements at the herbalist’s shop or at the pharmacy.
6. Soothing creams. In order to stop itchings, burnings and reddenings, you can apply more times a day on your vulva a soothing cream containing chamomile and calendula. Moreover, you should not use antifungal creams without your doctor’s prescription.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/anca-corpo-carino-rosa-sensuale-2366746/
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...