Let’s see the best natural remedies to cure a yeast infection without resorting to medicines.
Candida, or yeast infection, is a very annoying disease caused by a fungus called Candida Albinas. It lives in the intestine and in particular conditions (bad diet, stress, antibiotics) develops in excess.
In the most serious cases, it is necessary to cure it with specific medications prescribed by your doctor. However, it is possible to try some grandma’s old remedies to stop the itching and soothe the inflammation. Let’s see the best natural remedies to cure a yeast infection!
Yeast infection: natural remedies
1. Probiotics. As we mentioned, candida is due to intestinal problems. Therefore, it is necessary to rebalance the bacterial flora. In order to do this, you can take probiotic milk enzymes, or fermented foods like kefir.
2. Tea tree oil. This essential oil is a powerful natural antifungal and antibacterial. In order to fight candida, mix 4-5 drops of tea tree essential oil in some water and use it for a washing.
3. Yogurt. In order to rebalance your vaginal flora, with a sterile needleless syringe, put some plain Greek yogurt in your vagina. Apply every night before going to bed for a week.
4. Baking soda. This product creates a chemical environment which hinders the development of this infection. Moreover, it also soothes the itching. Once a day, make a washing with a tablespoon of baking soda mixed in water.
5. Lapacho. This plant has antifungal and antibacterial properties, very efficient in the fight against vaginal infections. You can buy it in the form of mother tincture or supplements at the herbalist’s shop or at the pharmacy.
6. Soothing creams. In order to stop itchings, burnings and reddenings, you can apply more times a day on your vulva a soothing cream containing chamomile and calendula. Moreover, you should not use antifungal creams without your doctor’s prescription.
Photo source: https://pixabay.com/it/anca-corpo-carino-rosa-sensuale-2366746/