Soft, light and delicate, it is one of the simplest breakfast desserts you can prepare: here is our recipe for the yogurt cake with the Thermomix.
When we think about which dessert to prepare for breakfast , the yogurt cake with the Thermomix should be the first to come to mind. The reason is simple: if any cake or yogurt donut is already easy to prepare , imagine how much it becomes to make it with our favorite robot!
Of course, you can prepare a soft yogurt cake with the Thermomix but also with all the brother robots that have recently been born. The core of the preparation in fact always remains the same: dirty as little as possible and prepare everything inside the jug. This is precisely the main advantage of sweet recipes (and not only) prepared with the Thermomix. Of course, it must also be considered that the well-coded steps transform any preparation into a dummmies- proof recipe, ideal if you are just starting out in the kitchen or are afraid of not getting great results.
How to prepare the yogurt cake recipe with the Thermomix
- First, break the eggs into the mixing bowl.
- Add the sugar and blend 10 sec. speed 4.
- Incorporate the flour 2 sec. speed 4. without worrying if the dough seems poorly mixed.
- Pour in the yogurt and work for 10 sec. at speed 4 or until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the yeast and with the blades in action at speed 4 pour the oil directly from the cap. It will take 10-15 seconds for it to distribute.
- Pour the mixture into a 22-24 cm diameter pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 25-30 minutes . It will be the toothpick test to reveal when it is cooked: if inserted in the center of the cake it must come out completely dry. Vice versa, continue cooking for 5 minutes then repeat the check.
- Once cool, decorate with a sprinkling of icing sugar .
Variants and ideas
Your cake is ready to be served. We offer it in the basic version, but with simple additions it becomes a different dessert every time. Here are some suggestions:
- Vanilla : whether it is the seeds of a berry, the vanillin or the extract, your dessert will take on an incredible scent and flavor.
- Lemon or orange : citrus peel is perfect for perfuming doughs. Remember to choose organic and untreated.
- Chocolate chips : perfect for making the cake even more delicious. 80 g added to the dough will suffice.
- Fresh fruit : green light also for apples, pears, peaches and other varieties of fruit as long as they are not too ripe to add pieces to the dough.
- If you want you can also prepare the yogurt donut with and without Thermomix or a classic donut with the Thermomix : simply delicious!
The yogurt cake with the Thermomix can be kept for up to a week under a cake bell. Freezing is not recommended.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?