Let’s find out how to make a good zombie makeup for the Halloween party. A quick and easy way to change your look on the scariest night of the year.
Who hasn’t dreamed of a nice zombie make-up to show off during the Halloween party at least once? It is undoubtedly one of the most popular choices, but at the same time able to make many desist for the use of so many colors and effects that are sometimes difficult to recreate.
Still, turning into a zombie is a lot easier than you think. In fact, it is enough to use the two basic colors and let the imagination go. Let’s find out how.
How to wear zombie makeup in a really simple way
If the urge to do zombie make-up is great but you fear the extreme effect and too much time for the preparation, the good news is that there is a way to get a really simple make- up.
To make it, just get a white color (suitable for the skin), a red or purple eyeshadow, an eyeliner (eye pencil is fine too) and lipstick.
- To start, after having hydrated the skin well, you will then pass a fixative (if you usually use it) and the white paste to make it uniform and not too heavy.
- At this point we move on to the eyes that will be circled in purple or red, taking care to fade as you go outwards. If desired, you can also draw thin black lines in order to make the zombie effect even more realistic.
- You pass the eyeliner (or pencil) over your eyes and apply a lot of lipstick. This can be outlined in the lip contour with a black pencil, in order to make it even more scenic. A simple but effective zombie trick.
Halloween zombie makeup suitable for everyone
Another way to do zombie make-up that is good for women, men and even the little ones, as always, involves the use of a white base and a pencil or black color.
- At this point, after having uniformed the face with white , the eyes will be circled with the black color.
- Then they also colored with the nose and finally with the mouth. This, previously colored white in order to make it less visible, will then be redesigned with black.
- Once this is done, you can choose whether to stay in a simple version or to insert drawings on the face. A free interpretation that will make the makeup even more original and very similar to the famous Mexican skulls.
On the market there are special tricks to make masks of all kinds and which, applied with the help of sponges, will make make-up really easy to make, making one of the most loved Halloween tricks finally accessible to everyone.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Hairstyles for 18 years: some ideas to draw inspiration from
Some nice and quick ideas for the easiest and most beautiful 18 year old hairstyles to wear. Coming of age...
Tiramisu without mascarpone: if you haven’t tasted it yet, you are in time to fix it
The recipe for tiramisu without mascarpone is an alternative to the more classic spoon dessert, here's how to prepare it!...
Shorts know no age and can be worn without worries even at 50
Like love, shorts have no age and are worn even at 50, focusing on the right models. Who said that...
Tasty pumpkin and speck pasta: the first dish of autumn
Do you want delicious first courses? Pasta with pumpkin and speck is the one for you! Here's how to prepare...
Sarcopenia, what it is: symptoms and treatment of the disease
What is sarcopenia? Pathology involving the muscular system, involves a gradual loss of autonomy: symptoms and causes. Sarcopenia is a...
Health1 week ago
Nervous breakdown: how to recognize it and what to do
Fashion1 week ago
Wedding shoes like sparkling: here are the inspo and low cost jewel models
Fashion1 week ago
Ode to the maxi dress of summer 2022, a mix and match of elegance and comfort
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?