Lasagna with vegetables: perfect to serve as a single dish based on vegetables. Try it as an alternative to the classic lasagna prepared with egg pasta.
Are you looking for a unique vegetable-based dish that is a little bit alternative? Then the recipe for lasagna with vegetables is for you. In this recipe, the egg pasta generally used to prepare lasagna is replaced with breadcrumbs.
For this type of preparation we advise you to use the bread without crust and you will see that they will be absolutely soft and delicious thanks to the addition of the cheese.
Preparation of lasagna with vegetables
- To prepare the lasagna with vegetables, start by washing all the vegetables thoroughly. Then take the aubergine, peel it and cut it into cubes.
- Place a large pan on the stove, heat a drizzle of oil then brown the aubergines for 4-5 minutes .
- Then proceed by cutting the courgettes and the pepper into cubes and the cherry tomatoes into slices.
- Add all the vegetables to the eggplant and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- At this point move on to the composition of the lasagna: line a pan with parchment paper and make a first layer of cheese.
- Continue making a layer of vegetables and one of grated cheese . Continue in this way until you run out of ingredients at your disposal.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve hot. Enjoy your meal!
If you liked this recipe but you want to try something more classic then you can’t miss the lasagna with vegetables .
We recommend that you keep the lasagna sandwiches for a maximum of 1 day : in the fridge and well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...