We prepare a very good vegan toast, which will be appreciated both by lovers of natural cuisine and also by all those who are not vegans.
Vegan toast is ideal for a very dietetic but tasty snack, but also for the lunch break in the office. You could also decide to present the toast to all your friends for a Sunday aperitif and surprise them in a really pleasant way. Let’s get down to business and prepare this delicious toast that will make all our guests lick their lips!
Preparation of vegan toast
- First, to prepare the vegan toast, we prepare the sauce by placing the soy yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, finely chopped garlic, chopped chives and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream .
- Add the desalted and coarsely chopped capers and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toast the white bread to make it crunchy and a nice amber color.
- Fill the toast with the vegan yogurt sauce and seasonal salad leaves. If you don’t want to make vegan yogurt sauce, use vegan mayonnaise.
As an alternative to vegan yogurt sauce, you can use vegan mayonnaise to prepare your vegan toast, ideal for both breakfast and a snack when hunger assaults you. And if you want more ideas for a quick snack, we have tons of recipes for a perfect toast .
Consume the veg toast at the moment , or you can also eat it cold a few hours after preparing it. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe