We prepare a very good vegan toast, which will be appreciated both by lovers of natural cuisine and also by all those who are not vegans.
Vegan toast is ideal for a very dietetic but tasty snack, but also for the lunch break in the office. You could also decide to present the toast to all your friends for a Sunday aperitif and surprise them in a really pleasant way. Let’s get down to business and prepare this delicious toast that will make all our guests lick their lips!
Preparation of vegan toast
- First, to prepare the vegan toast, we prepare the sauce by placing the soy yogurt, extra virgin olive oil, finely chopped garlic, chopped chives and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream .
- Add the desalted and coarsely chopped capers and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Toast the white bread to make it crunchy and a nice amber color.
- Fill the toast with the vegan yogurt sauce and seasonal salad leaves. If you don’t want to make vegan yogurt sauce, use vegan mayonnaise.
As an alternative to vegan yogurt sauce, you can use vegan mayonnaise to prepare your vegan toast, ideal for both breakfast and a snack when hunger assaults you. And if you want more ideas for a quick snack, we have tons of recipes for a perfect toast .
Consume the veg toast at the moment , or you can also eat it cold a few hours after preparing it. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...