Farrotto with broccoli and swordfish: a tasty first course of fish, perfect for a family lunch or dinner.
Reminiscent of a risotto but it is based on spelled: it is farrotto with broccoli and swordfish, perfect for those who want to prepare a healthy first course rich in balanced and genuine ingredients. Obviously, those who cannot resist the preparation of the classic risotto can replace spelled with rice and follow the recipe that we are about to reveal step by step.
We like this preparation very much and it lends itself to many variations : both for proteins that can be easily replaced with chicken or salmon, as well as vegetables and fibers. But now we are not dwelling on the thousand versions of this healthy recipe, let’s move on to making it!
Preparation of the farrotto with broccoli and swordfish
- To prepare the hot sea farrotto, start by washing the tops of the broccoli well, then steam them, boil the spelled separately for twenty minutes in lightly salted boiling water, then drain and set aside.
- Wash the swordfish and remove the skin, dry it and cut it into cubes.
- Take a pan, cover the bottom with a drizzle of oil and quickly brown the swordfish cubes . Then turn off the heat and set aside.
- Peel and chop the shallot then brown it for 2-3 minutes in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil, add the spelled, blend with the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
- Add a few ladles of boiling broth and continue cooking the spelled adding more broth if necessary.
- Five minutes after the spelled is cooked, add the broccoli tops and the swordfish cubes, season with salt and finish cooking.
- Turn off the heat and stir in a drizzle of oil, add the chopped parsley and let it rest for two minutes before serving the hot spelled with swordfish and broccoli. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, we recommend trying the pumpkin spelled .
We recommend that you consume this farrotto at the moment , or you can keep it for a maximum of half a day in the refrigerator, well covered in cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...