Looking for a delicious and particularly original dish that will amaze all diners? Try the lasagne of pancarrè with ham!
Today we offer you a quick first course, the lasagne of breadcrumbs with ham. It is an alternative first course to the classic Bolognese lasagna but particularly delicious . Instead of the layers of pasta typical of lasagna, simple slices of soft bread are used in this clever recipe.
It is, therefore, one of those quick and easy recipes that will allow you to prepare a tasty first course for the whole family. In fact, cooked ham bread lasagna are made in a few minutes and cook in the oven quickly. This type of cooking, then, allows you to obtain a crunchy external crust while the inside and stuffed part of the bread remains soft.
So let’s see the ingredients and the simple steps to make this recipe and its variants!
Preparation of the recipe for lasagna with ham
- First, start preparing the lasagna by putting the eggs, milk and a little bit of salt in a bowl. Mix the mixture using a whisk or fork.
- At this point, take the slices of bread and remove the brown outer edges with a knife. To do this with greater precision, use a cutting board.
- Now proceed by taking the slices without the external part and soaking them inside the previously prepared egg and milk mixture.
- As soon as you have soaked enough slices to prepare the first layer, dedicate yourself to assembling the lasagna. Take a rectangular pan and cover the bottom with the slices of bread.
- Cover the first layer with the slices of ham, the sliced cheese, a sprinkling of parmesan, a drizzle of oil and, finally, another layer of ham. Continue this process until you have 3 layers.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 10/15 minutes and serve this dish hot.
Delicious variations of the lasagne of bread with courgettes and ham or with tomato
- You can also prepare delicious variations such as lasagna with zucchini and ham. Just add courgettes cut into thin slices and fried in a little olive oil or grilled to the layers. You will only need 2 courgettes.
- For the variant of the pancarré lasagna with tomato, mozzarella and basil you will need 350 grams of tomato puree and 280 grams of mozzarella. Mix the passata with grated parmesan and season with oil, pepper, salt and basil. Add slices of mozzarella to the layers.
You can keep the pancarré lasagna at room temperature for a maximum of 1 day .
Don’t miss the Bolognese lasagna recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe