Risotto with dried porcini mushrooms is a tasty first course that can be prepared in any season. Here is the recipe to follow step by step.
Risotto is always risotto. Perfect for more formal occasions as well as for family lunches and dinners , it is the right choice if you are looking for a first course that is quick and easy to prepare. Risotto with dried porcini mushrooms is the ideal solution if the season is not on your side and you still don't want to give up the classic risotto with mushrooms.
In fact, dried mushrooms are one of those ingredients that should always be kept in the pantry because they are a real concentrate of flavor . Then using them is really simple: leave them to soak for ten minutes in hot water and you're done. Our advice is to prepare risotto with dried porcini mushrooms, which are tastier than other varieties. But no more chatter: let's see all the steps and a tasty variation .
How to prepare the dried mushroom risotto recipe
- First , soak the dried mushrooms in a bowl with hot but not boiling water.
- Meanwhile , prepare the vegetable broth by combining the celery, carrot and onion cut into coarse chunks, water and a generous pinch of salt in a saucepan. Cook for 30-40 minutes. Alternatively, you can opt for a faster cube broth.
- Finely chop the shallot and brown it in a pan with a knob of butter and two tablespoons of oil.
- Add the rice, toast it on a high flame for a couple of minutes then blend with the dry white wine.
- When you no longer smell alcohol rising from the pan, add the squeezed dried porcini mushrooms and their soaking liquid, filtered through a fine mesh strainer.
- From the start of the boil, calculate 16-18 minutes of cooking depending on the variety of rice used. Bring it to cooking by adding the boiling vegetable broth a little at a time, just to cover the rice flush.
- Finally, stir in another knob of butter and the grated Parmesan and serve immediately.
If you liked this variant of risotto with mushrooms , we suggest you also try the tasty risotto with dried mushrooms and sausage. The procedure is very simple because all you have to do is add 200 g of crumbled sausage with your hands immediately after browning the onion and continue as per recipe.
Risotto with dried porcini mushrooms should be eaten at the moment . If you have any leftovers, keep it covered in the refrigerator and reheat it in a pan or microwave before consuming.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?