Cute and perfect for the little ones, Easter cupcakes are super easy to make. Here is the recipe.
The Easter cake par excellence is the dove followed closely by the classic chocolate egg, much loved by children. Yet it takes very little imagination to create something original and out of the box, just like we did with the Easter cupcakes. The decoration is really simple: the rabbit is in fact one of the symbols of this holiday and making its ears in sugar paste was not at all difficult.
It is also a delicious recipe, but also very simple to prepare. The base is that of cupcakes, whose taste can be varied according to your needs, while as decoration we remained on the light side using whipped cream . Let’s see together all the steps to prepare this original recipe.
How to make the Easter cupcake recipe
- Combine the sugar and butter in a bowl and work them with an electric whisk until creamy. Then add the eggs one at a time and perfume with the vanilla extract.
- Add the sifted flour with the baking powder and mix everything with a kitchen spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to muffin molds lined with paper cups, filling them 2/3 full.
- Then cook at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Once cold, dedicate yourself to preparing the decoration. First, roll out the white and pink sugar paste and make the shapes of the ears : with the white one on the outside, with the pink one on the inside and overlap them.
- Then whip the cream with a hint of pink coloring and transfer it to a pastry bag with a star nozzle.
- Decorate the cupcakes with cream only when they have completely cooled down then place the two ears and a pink sugar dragee to simulate it.
Your Easter muffins are ready to be served. If you are looking for other original ideas, we recommend that you try our Easter chocolates .
Easter cupcakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days under a cake bell.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...