Cute and perfect for the little ones, Easter cupcakes are super easy to make. Here is the recipe.
The Easter cake par excellence is the dove followed closely by the classic chocolate egg, much loved by children. Yet it takes very little imagination to create something original and out of the box, just like we did with the Easter cupcakes. The decoration is really simple: the rabbit is in fact one of the symbols of this holiday and making its ears in sugar paste was not at all difficult.
It is also a delicious recipe, but also very simple to prepare. The base is that of cupcakes, whose taste can be varied according to your needs, while as decoration we remained on the light side using whipped cream . Let’s see together all the steps to prepare this original recipe.
How to make the Easter cupcake recipe
- Combine the sugar and butter in a bowl and work them with an electric whisk until creamy. Then add the eggs one at a time and perfume with the vanilla extract.
- Add the sifted flour with the baking powder and mix everything with a kitchen spatula.
- Transfer the mixture to muffin molds lined with paper cups, filling them 2/3 full.
- Then cook at 180 ° C for 20 minutes.
- Once cold, dedicate yourself to preparing the decoration. First, roll out the white and pink sugar paste and make the shapes of the ears : with the white one on the outside, with the pink one on the inside and overlap them.
- Then whip the cream with a hint of pink coloring and transfer it to a pastry bag with a star nozzle.
- Decorate the cupcakes with cream only when they have completely cooled down then place the two ears and a pink sugar dragee to simulate it.
Your Easter muffins are ready to be served. If you are looking for other original ideas, we recommend that you try our Easter chocolates .
Easter cupcakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days under a cake bell.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition