A special and original wish capable of astonishing that exudes goodness, authenticity and flavor and one more reason to celebrate: bread at heart!
There is nothing better and more appetizing than bread prepared at home with your own hands, you can have fun creating different shapes and sizes, like this particular heart-shaped bread, especially suitable for Valentine’s Day. A culinary tribute to dedicate to your beloved or loved one who will delight the taste buds but which is also synonymous with love.
Preparation of the recipe for heart-shaped bread
- Put the flour with the water and yeast in a large bowl and knead.
- Then add the oil and salt and continue to knead.
- Work the dough well until the mixture is soft and homogeneous.
- When the optimal consistency is reached, cover the bowl with a cloth and let it rise for about 2 hours.
- After the necessary time, take the dough and divide it into 6 equal parts and knead them trying to form cords. Intertwine 4 of the cords obtained and form two braids with two ends.
- The two cords then go to the previously oiled heart-shaped pan, always following the shape of the pan.
- With the remaining dough, create s-shaped cords and arrange them in the center of the pan.
- Cover everything with a drizzle of oil and the chopped coarse salt.
- Let it rest again for 30 minutes and then bake in the oven already heated to 190 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the bread cool before serving.
A dish that represents a unique delicacy because the heart of bread is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, just like what you can buy in a bakery. It is also useful to point out that the braided bread core is lactose-free, therefore also suitable for intolerant people.
Delicious variant of heart-shaped bread with seeds
This type of bread is a special variant of the original recipe suitable for all people attentive to nutrition, which is lighter and more digestible . It is only necessary to add poppy, flax or soy seeds during the mixing and proceed as per preparation.
Braided heart bread should be stored in a paper bag and then placed in a plastic food bag. In this way the bread can preserve its softness and crunchiness for a few days.
Looking for more dinner ideas to make Valentine’s Day special? Try the lovers’ risotto !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe