A special and original wish capable of astonishing that exudes goodness, authenticity and flavor and one more reason to celebrate: bread at heart!
There is nothing better and more appetizing than bread prepared at home with your own hands, you can have fun creating different shapes and sizes, like this particular heart-shaped bread, especially suitable for Valentine’s Day. A culinary tribute to dedicate to your beloved or loved one who will delight the taste buds but which is also synonymous with love.
Preparation of the recipe for heart-shaped bread
- Put the flour with the water and yeast in a large bowl and knead.
- Then add the oil and salt and continue to knead.
- Work the dough well until the mixture is soft and homogeneous.
- When the optimal consistency is reached, cover the bowl with a cloth and let it rise for about 2 hours.
- After the necessary time, take the dough and divide it into 6 equal parts and knead them trying to form cords. Intertwine 4 of the cords obtained and form two braids with two ends.
- The two cords then go to the previously oiled heart-shaped pan, always following the shape of the pan.
- With the remaining dough, create s-shaped cords and arrange them in the center of the pan.
- Cover everything with a drizzle of oil and the chopped coarse salt.
- Let it rest again for 30 minutes and then bake in the oven already heated to 190 ° C for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the bread cool before serving.
A dish that represents a unique delicacy because the heart of bread is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, just like what you can buy in a bakery. It is also useful to point out that the braided bread core is lactose-free, therefore also suitable for intolerant people.
Delicious variant of heart-shaped bread with seeds
This type of bread is a special variant of the original recipe suitable for all people attentive to nutrition, which is lighter and more digestible . It is only necessary to add poppy, flax or soy seeds during the mixing and proceed as per preparation.
Braided heart bread should be stored in a paper bag and then placed in a plastic food bag. In this way the bread can preserve its softness and crunchiness for a few days.
Looking for more dinner ideas to make Valentine’s Day special? Try the lovers’ risotto !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...