Broccoli burgers are an original idea to enjoy vegetables in a different shape and flavor than usual.
Broccoli burgers are a nice and tasty idea to offer a healthy and nutritious second course based on vegetables. If potatoes and broccoli get too dry in the oven, you need to add very little vegetable broth, so that you can work them with the hand blender. Don’t overdo it, otherwise you run the risk that the burger won’t keep its shape.
If you want to give a pinch of extra flavor, you can add paprika to the mixture, sweet or spicy according to your taste.
Preparing the potato and broccoli burger recipe
- Wash the broccoli, cut them into florets and each floret into 3-4 pieces.
- Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut them into small cubes of the size of one centimeter.
- Put the potatoes and florets in a bowl, season with a spoonful of extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the vegetables on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and place in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, place in a bowl together with the parsley leaves and half a clove of finely chopped garlic.
- Add one or two tablespoons of broth and with an immersion blender reduce everything to a puree. Use the broth only if it is needed. However, the mixture must be firm and workable to form burgers.
- To the mixture add the grated Parmesan, the breadcrumbs and the egg.
- Mix well and, with the help of a hamburger tin, a pasta bowl or just your hands, form four hamburgers .
- Put a non-stick pan on medium heat and grease it with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Place the veggie burgers on them and cook them for about three minutes on each side .
- Meanwhile, cut the sandwiches in half, and put them to heat in the oven at 180 ° C for three minutes.
- Wash the coppery tomatoes and cut them into slices.
- Prepare the sandwiches by placing the broccoli burger on them and garnish with the tomato slices seasoned with salt and pepper.
When it comes to burgers, there are so many delicious recipes to try: try the bean-based burgers !
We recommend keeping the burgers in the fridge for a maximum of 2-3 days . If you have used only fresh ingredients you can also freeze them raw in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry