Celeriac soup with amaranth is a delicate and complete dish, excellent as a single dish
The celeriac soup with amaranth is made with this vegetable belonging to the celery family, rich in mineral salts and precious biological water and with amaranth, an ancient highly digestible pseudo-cereal rich in proteins, calcium and mineral salts and naturally free of gluten .
The preparation of the recipe is very simple, it will take a few minutes and you will have an excellent dish ready for lunch or for a light but complete dinner.
Preparation of celeriac soup with amaranth
- Start with a careful washing of the amaranth which you will then boil for about 30 minutes in lightly salted water and in double quantity compared to the pseudo-cereal (therefore 400 ml of water for 200 g of amaranth )
- Clean the celeriac thoroughly by removing the leathery peel and reduce the pulp into cubes that you will steam or simply boil them in lightly salted water.
- When the vegetable is soft, remove it from the pot and put it in a kitchen mixer together with the chopped raw onion, the whole garlic and a couple of tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- The amaranth will now be cooked, let it rest for 10 minutes .
- At this point, heat this cream in a saucepan, adding two small ladles of water and let it go, just long enough to heat the pureed turnip.
- Turn off and place on plates adding thyme, raw extra virgin olive oil and a grind of black pepper.
- Place a generous ladle of amaranth for each dish in the soup and enjoy this complete and good single dish.
If you love celeriac we also recommend trying the puree .
We recommend keeping the dish for a maximum of 1 day in the fridge , covered with cling film. Then heat it in the microwave for a few minutes before enjoying it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?