A perfect delicacy for autumn: pancakes stuffed with radicchio with pumpkin cream.
The pancakes stuffed with radicchio with pumpkin cream will bring to your autumn tables the scent and colors of the best vegetables of this season: radicchio and pumpkin. The crepes are easy to prepare, and will require just a little patience because obviously they must be cooked one by one . Then just stuff them with a delicious mixture of radicchio and ricotta, and that’s it!
Pumpkin, in order not to be of cloying sweetness, will be salted to perfection , but without distorting it with excessive flavor: tasting is the best advice!
The recipe is for four pancakes, which will be enough as a first course for a lunch or dinner that includes a second.
Preparation of the crepes with radicchio and pumpkin cream
- To prepare your pancakes stuffed with radicchio with pumpkin cream, melt the butter and then mix it with the beaten eggs.
- Heat the milk and then add it to the mixture, adding the flour through a sieve and then lightly salting.
- Heat a crepe maker and start cooking the crepes, ladle after ladle .
- Wash and cut the radicchio into strips. Let it soften in a pan with a little extra virgin olive oil.
- When the radicchio is wilted, let it cool and then mix it with the ricotta (just enough to create a soft filling) and the Parmesan.
- Separately, cook the diced pumpkin with the finely chopped shallot in a little oil and very little water (2 tablespoons). Salt carefully.
- When the pumpkin is soft, blend it.
- Stuff the crepes with this mixture, close and arrange them on a baking dish that you have already “dirtied” with the pumpkin sauce . A light layer of pumpkin on the crepes, a little more Parmesan and then in the oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- Serve your pancakes stuffed with radicchio with pumpkin cream hot.
And we also want to offer you a version of fish with salmon crepes !
We recommend consuming the crepes within 2-3 days and keeping them in the fridge, well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...