With its sweet taste and spectacular texture, we love the fig pie with the Thermomix. Here's how to prepare it on the fly.
When it comes to fluffy cakes , there is nothing better than our good little robot to prepare them. Just put all the ingredients in the right order in the mixing bowl, pour the mixture into a springform pan and then bake in the oven and that's it. The same goes for the fig cake with the Thermomix that we propose today.
Perfect for using those figs that are too ripe to be enjoyed alone, it is excellent for breakfast or as a snack . Furthermore, even though it is a cake without butter, it remains very soft and moist for a long time. Are you curious to find out what our secret is?
How to prepare the fig cake recipe with the Thermomix
- Break the eggs into the jug and whisk them together with the sugar for 3 min. speed 3.
- Add oil and yogurt and mix 30 sec. speed 3.
- Now all that remains is to incorporate well sifted flour, starch and yeast and mix 1 min. speed 4.
- In the meantime, succiate the figs if the variety requires it and cut them into chunks. Mix them to the mixture, stirring for 10 sec. speed 1 Counterclockwise.
- Pour everything into a 22 cm diameter springform pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes doing the toothpick test before taking it out of the oven.
- Once cold, remove the mold and decorate as desired with icing sugar.
No Thermomix? No problem, try our fig cake prepared in the traditional way.
Due to the presence of fresh fruit, the fig cake should be eaten within a couple of days or stored in the refrigerator for up to three.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?