Easy and tasty: zucchini and Philadelphia pasta with hole and video recipe!
Zero ideas for today's lunch? Zucchini and Philadelphia pasta is perfect for quick first courses and suitable for summer. Discover the recipe now!
Pasta and courgettes are a winning combination for those who want to prepare delicious and perfect first courses for the summer. That's why today we thought we'd offer you the recipe for zucchini and Philadelphia pasta, a very simple but at the same time super tasty first course.
The real secret of this dish is all in the seasoning: after having prepared a light sauté, all you have to do is cook the zucchini. The Philadelphia will be added directly at the last minute in order to bind the pasta to the sauce. Have we convinced you to prepare this dish? Here are all the photo steps and the video recipe !
Preparation of zucchini and Philadelphia pasta
1. First wash and peel the courgettes, cut them into thin slices or grate them.
2. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan with a peeled garlic clove. When the oil is hot, add the courgettes. Stir, season with a pinch of salt and cook on both sides for a total of about 10 minutes, until they are browned and cooked.
3. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in boiling salted water. Drain it al dente, taking care to keep a little of the pasta cooking water.
4. Mix the Philadelphia with the cooking water to make it creamy.
5. Remove the garlic and pour the pasta into the pan with the vegetables.
6. Add the Philadelphia cream, a few basil leaves, mix and serve immediately. Enjoy your meal!
A few more ideas : you can also use this recipe for a good first course of cold pasta. Simply let the pasta cool, or let it cool even before seasoning it and then add the Philadelphia flakes.
If you can't give up pasta, we recommend the recipe for pasta with rocket and peppers .
We recommend consuming the pasta at the moment , if you want to enjoy it hot. Otherwise you can let it cool and then keep it in the fridge for a maximum of 1-2 days in a special container with a lid.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
WHO advises against the use of sweeteners in diets. Let’s find out why!
The WHO has recently updated the guidelines discouraging the use of non-sugar sweeteners. Let's find out why and what are...
Pasta with courgette flowers
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Tricolor first course: tomato and burrata pasta
Tomato and burrata pasta is an ideal recipe to serve as a single dish, especially in summer. That's how simple...
June diet: the fresh and creative choice to lose weight
The June diet is a fresh and summery way to lose weight by eating with gusto. Let's find out which...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce