Eggplant spaghetti, light and different from the usual!
Aubergine spaghetti topped with mint flavored cream and pomegranate grains: a delicious vegetable-based first course that will captivate you.
Eggplant spaghetti is the perfect recipe for those who want to prepare delicious and slightly different first courses. They are a little reminiscent of zucchini spaghetti: both are easy recipes also suitable for a diet dinner or a slightly different lunch.
These spaghetti are perfect for your quick summer menus: you can modify the recipe by adding seasonal ingredients such as cherry tomatoes and replace the cream with a diced feta. I recommend that you consume the spaghetti prepared following this recipe immediately after preparation.
Preparation of eggplant spaghetti
- To prepare the vegetable spaghetti, start by washing and slicing the leek, then place it in a large pan and brown over medium heat.
- In the meantime, wash the aubergines then wash and clean them.
- Continue by cutting thin slices of aubergine then cut lengthwise again to obtain a sort of julienne.
- Transfer the sliced aubergines to the pan with the leek, add salt and cook until the aubergines are well cooked.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan with a few chopped mint leaves.
- Serve and season the spaghetti with the mint flavored cream. Finish by garnishing with a few pieces of washed and dried thyme, more chopped mint and, if you like, with a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper . Enjoy your meal.
If you liked this recipe you can also try the one to prepare zucchini spaghetti !
We recommend consuming the first course made with aubergines at the moment.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce