Aubergine spaghetti topped with mint flavored cream and pomegranate grains: a delicious vegetable-based first course that will captivate you.
Eggplant spaghetti is the perfect recipe for those who want to prepare delicious and slightly different first courses. They are a little reminiscent of zucchini spaghetti: both are easy recipes also suitable for a diet dinner or a slightly different lunch.
These spaghetti are perfect for your quick summer menus: you can modify the recipe by adding seasonal ingredients such as cherry tomatoes and replace the cream with a diced feta. I recommend that you consume the spaghetti prepared following this recipe immediately after preparation.
Preparation of eggplant spaghetti
- To prepare the vegetable spaghetti, start by washing and slicing the leek, then place it in a large pan and brown over medium heat.
- In the meantime, wash the aubergines then wash and clean them.
- Continue by cutting thin slices of aubergine then cut lengthwise again to obtain a sort of julienne.
- Transfer the sliced aubergines to the pan with the leek, add salt and cook until the aubergines are well cooked.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan with a few chopped mint leaves.
- Serve and season the spaghetti with the mint flavored cream. Finish by garnishing with a few pieces of washed and dried thyme, more chopped mint and, if you like, with a sprinkling of freshly ground black pepper . Enjoy your meal.
If you liked this recipe you can also try the one to prepare zucchini spaghetti !
We recommend consuming the first course made with aubergines at the moment.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...