Risotto with asparagus and sweet gorgonzola is a perfect first course for all occasions: with its creaminess it will conquer everyone!
When it comes to quick and easy recipes we can’t help but try them. Today, for example, we have created an asparagus and gorgonzola risotto worthy of the best restaurants . The addition of this cheese with a strong flavor and creamy consistency , in fact, allows the rice to be whipped to perfection.
So don’t say that we never offer you delicious first courses because this asparagus and gorgonzola rice is so up to the last forkful. And if you still have any doubts about how to prepare an excellent risotto or clean and use asparagus correctly, this is the right recipe for you. Ready to cook?
How to prepare the asparagus and gorgonzola risotto recipe
- First wash the asparagus under running water. Then flex the stem to remove the hard and woody part and cut the rest into rounds. The more delicate tips, on the other hand, we recommend that you keep them whole.
- Finely chop the shallot and brown it in a pan with the oil. Once transparent, add the rice and toast it for 2 minutes .
- Incorporate the chopped asparagus stems , cover with boiling broth and start cooking. This will last, depending on the variety of rice, for 16-20 minutes. But be careful: the broth should be added hot and always a little at a time so that it barely covers the rice. Only in this way will you obtain perfect cooking and well-shelled grains.
- About 5 minutes before finishing cooking, add the asparagus tips and season with salt.
- Once ready, to make the risotto with asparagus creamy and delicious, all that remains is to add the gorgonzola , deprived of the crust. Do this out of the heat, simply using the heat of the rice.
To make this dish even tastier, you can add 150 g of diced speck or sticks together with the shallot, in the first phase of preparation. Then continue as per the recipe and you will get an excellent risotto with asparagus speck and gorgonzola. Did you like this reinterpretation of risotto with asparagus ?
Risotto is a dish that should be eaten as soon as it is done. However, if you have any leftovers, then heat it in a pan or microwave to consume it and keep it in the refrigerator for up to a couple of days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe