Here is the original recipe for Milanese fennel, a typical product of Lombard gastronomy and easy to make.
The preparation of the Milanese fennel is that for a typical Lombard side dish. Characterized by a very versatile taste, it is suitable for accompanying different dishes and enhancing the taste of various main courses and appetizers. The recipe is very simple to make at home and allows you to have a genuine and tasty side dish in a few steps. What you need to do is clean and boil the main ingredient, which is the fennel. The most important part is that of the breading, before you can fry the dish. Once done , the result is crunchy and tasty , enough to win over your guests.
Preparation of the recipe for Milanese fennel
- To begin with, you need to clean and peel the fennel.
- Once done, cut each into 4 equal parts .
- Take a pot, fill it with water and salt the liquid. Then, put it on the stove and turn on a moderate flame.
- Dip the fennel pieces inside. Also add a few drops of lemon.
- Cook for 10 minutes .
- After the cooking time, turn off. Drain the fennel and put them to dry on kitchen paper.
- Meanwhile, break the egg into a bowl and beat it with a fork. Then, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In another bowl with low sides, pour the breadcrumbs.
- Take a saucepan and fill it with enough seed oil. Put on the fire and heat the contents.
- Take a piece of fennel at a time, pass it first in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs, pressing to make it adhere well.
- Dip the breaded fennel in boiling oil and let it fry until golden and crunchy. Once done, place it on a tray covered with absorbent paper.
- Proceed in this way for all the other pieces and serve them when they are warm.
This Lombard cuisine recipe is as simple and fast as it is delicious. The best advice is to serve the Milanese fennel immediately and not to keep them.
With this ingredient you can also prepare a delicious baked fennel salad .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?