The recipe for fish bourguignonne or fish fondue is perfect for a romantic dinner or for those who want to bring a different dish than usual. Here's how it is prepared!
If you are looking for an original fish-based recipe, you certainly can't miss the fish bourguignonne. Also known as fish fondue, it is among the delicious recipes to keep in mind if you love this food and to be served on special occasions such as a couple's dinner, but not only!
Its peculiarity is given by the fact that the fish is served in small morsels that diners can dip directly in oil for frying or hot broth. In this case, the fondue set is used and if you have two you can propose both cooking methods. We offer you the recipe with shrimp, swordfish and salmon, but alternatively remember that it is good to choose a type of fish that does not fall apart during cooking. Tuna, squid or monkfish are also excellent!
Preparation of the fish bourguignonne
- First of all, dedicate yourself to the preparation of the fish : take the swordfish steak, rinse it quickly under water, pat it dry with kitchen paper and cut it into cubes of the same size.
- Now take the salmon steak , rinse it well and dry it with absorbent paper. Place the steak on a clean cutting board, insert the tip of the knife between the salmon and its skin and carefully slide the blade to remove the skin .
- Also cut the salmon into cubes and finally dedicate yourself to the prawns : rinse them under cold running water, peel them and remove the black bowel from the intestine.
- At this point you have different possibilities depending on the type of cooking of the fish. With fish, the most popular options are broth, for lighter cooking, and frying.
- In the first case you can bring the fish to the table in a large serving dish together with the special fondue set with the stove on and the broth already hot inside the special container.
- Similarly for frying you can arrange the oil at the right temperature in the caquelon. Remember that in this case the fish needs a few seconds of cooking .
- Enjoy your fish morsels by dipping them in your favorite sauces.
Sauces for bourguignonne
For fish lovers and not only we also suggest some sauces to accompany this dish. The cocktail sauce or pink sauce is undoubtedly one of the most popular, but you can add the classic mayonnaise or a delicate avocado -based sauce. How is the latter prepared? Very simple, just blend the pulp of 1 avocado with 2 tablespoons of oil, the juice of half a filtered lemon, pepper and salt to taste.
We recommend consuming the fish prepared in this way immediately .
If you love particular recipes and raw fish, we suggest you take a look at the salmon sashimi recipe.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition