Thanks to the combination of puff pastry and seasonal vegetables, the savory pie with zucchini and cherry tomatoes will be a very tasty dinner or an original idea for picnics and delicious appetizers.
The savory pie with zucchini and cherry tomatoes is a vegetarian appetizer made with puff pastry, vegetables and dairy products. Quick and easy to prepare for picnics and delicious appetizers or as a dinner to be served at the center of the table .
It is a tasty and scenographic recipe in the beauty of its bright colors… even the eye wants its part in fact! An excellent idea especially for the spring and summer period, but can also be enjoyed during the cold seasons. Think about it, it will also be good to eat cold ! There are variations of this recipe that provide different dairy products according to your tastes, today we decided to prepare the savory pie with tomatoes, courgettes and scamorza.
Come to the kitchen with us!
Preparation of the recipe for the zucchini and cherry tomato pie
- Roll out the puff pastry in a 24 cm circular tart mold lined with parchment paper.
- Form the raised edges and prick the base with a fork.
- Finely slice the tomatoes and place them on a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Also cut the courgettes and the scamorza cheese into thin slices .
- Stuff the savory pie alternating smoked cheese, tomatoes and courgettes. Brush with oil and add salt, pepper and a handful of thyme.
- In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan cheese, the minced garlic and basil, and a tablespoon of oil.
- Stir and pour the mixture over the cake.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about 50 minutes until golden brown.
- Take your savory pie out of the oven, let it cool and serve!
For a more delicate flavor of dairy products, try the savory pie with zucchini, mozzarella and cherry tomatoes: the cherry mozzarella will be perfect. You can also taste the variant of the puff pastry cake with zucchini cream and cherry tomatoes making a cream with the zucchini previously cooked in a pan and then blended. Further enrich this recipe with the vegetables you want, such as eggplant, peppers or dried tomatoes.
Keep this quick quiche in the fridge in an airtight container for a day . Enjoy it cold or warm it in the microwave.
You may also like our zucchini savory pie recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...