Here is the simple and tasty recipe for pasta a frocia, a first course of omelette pasta made with noodles and sauce.
From a long tradition comes a typical Sicilian recipe. We are talking about the preparation for the frocia pasta. This term indicates a kind of omelette pasta which, in fact, is fried to become crunchy and tasty. It is a tasty first course based on noodles , which are seasoned with tomato sauce, eggs and breadcrumbs. This typical product also allows you not to waste the leftovers of pasta that can be recovered with this delicious recipe. Ready in a few minutes and to be enjoyed on many occasions.
Let's move to the kitchen right away!
Preparation of the recipe for the pasta a frocia
- Start with the sauce. In a saucepan, pour 2 tablespoons of oil and add a clove of garlic.
- Heat on the stove over medium heat, then add the tomato sauce.
- Add salt and cook for 5 minutes , so as to thicken the sauce.
- Take a pot and fill it with water. Add salt and put on the fire to bring to a boil.
- At this point, dip the noodles and cook for the necessary time.
- When finished, drain and transfer to a bowl. Sprinkle with a lot of grated Pecorino. Stir to distribute it evenly.
- Add the eggs and a pinch of salt, mix to mix everything.
- Take a large-bottomed non-stick pan and pour in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Sprinkle a handful of breadcrumbs and add the pasta and egg mixture.
- Level the surface well and fry, over medium heat , until golden. At the right time, fry the other side.
- Place a lid or plate on top to turn it more easily. Once the other side is cooked, you can move on to serving.
This recipe is ready in 5 minutes and you can serve a tasty and crunchy frocia pasta. You can keep it for 1-2 days in an airtight container.
Try the delicious potato and dandelion omelette .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...