Thanks to their quick and easy preparation, the gluten-free cookies with Thermomix are sweet and delicious snacks.
Gluten-free cookies with Thermomix are one of the most popular and easy-to-follow recipes. These gluten free shortbread biscuits are perfect for breakfast with a hot cappuccino, or as a sweet afternoon snack accompanied by a cup of boiling hot tea. The gluten-free butter biscuits with Thermomix are quick desserts, perfect when there is someone at home who is intolerant to gluten or simply to make a more digestible variant of the classic butter cakes. Quick and easy recipes like these are just the best solution when you have little time to keep up with the kitchen. Let’s now see all the steps to prepare light gluten-free cookies with Thermomix.
Preparation for the recipe of gluten-free cookies with Thermomix
- To prepare soft gluten-free cookies with Thermomix, take the mug from the food processor and pour the gluten-free flour inside.
- Take the cold butter from the fridge, cut it into small pieces and put this in the Thermomix too, then add the sugar, egg yolks and yeast, and run the mixer for 10 seconds at speed 5.
- Take the dough from the Thermomix mug and transfer it to a bowl. Work the mixture with your hands and try to obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Once you have a uniform product , place the base of your Thermomix celiac biscuits on a lightly floured work surface.
- Create a sausage , wrap it in cling film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- After the resting time, take the dough for your Thermomix gluten-free cookies and cut into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Arrange the biscuits on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes . Remove from the oven, let it cool and enjoy the best Thermomix gluten-free soft cookies in the world.
To make gluten-free chocolate biscuits with Thermomix, you need to reduce the portion of gluten-free flour by 30 g and replace it with 30 g of unsweetened cocoa, and for an even tastier version, add 50 g of chocolate chips. For the gluten-free lemon rice biscuits, use rice flour instead of gluten-free flour, add the juice of half a lemon and a bottle of lemon flavoring to the dough. Finally, for the gluten and lactose-free biscuits with Thermomix, replace the butter with vegetable margarine.
Gluten-free cookies with Thermomix can be stored for more than a week in a tin box away from heat sources.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes5 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course