Thanks to their quick and easy preparation, the gluten-free cookies with Thermomix are sweet and delicious snacks.
Gluten-free cookies with Thermomix are one of the most popular and easy-to-follow recipes. These gluten free shortbread biscuits are perfect for breakfast with a hot cappuccino, or as a sweet afternoon snack accompanied by a cup of boiling hot tea. The gluten-free butter biscuits with Thermomix are quick desserts, perfect when there is someone at home who is intolerant to gluten or simply to make a more digestible variant of the classic butter cakes. Quick and easy recipes like these are just the best solution when you have little time to keep up with the kitchen. Let’s now see all the steps to prepare light gluten-free cookies with Thermomix.
Preparation for the recipe of gluten-free cookies with Thermomix
- To prepare soft gluten-free cookies with Thermomix, take the mug from the food processor and pour the gluten-free flour inside.
- Take the cold butter from the fridge, cut it into small pieces and put this in the Thermomix too, then add the sugar, egg yolks and yeast, and run the mixer for 10 seconds at speed 5.
- Take the dough from the Thermomix mug and transfer it to a bowl. Work the mixture with your hands and try to obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Once you have a uniform product , place the base of your Thermomix celiac biscuits on a lightly floured work surface.
- Create a sausage , wrap it in cling film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- After the resting time, take the dough for your Thermomix gluten-free cookies and cut into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Arrange the biscuits on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes . Remove from the oven, let it cool and enjoy the best Thermomix gluten-free soft cookies in the world.
To make gluten-free chocolate biscuits with Thermomix, you need to reduce the portion of gluten-free flour by 30 g and replace it with 30 g of unsweetened cocoa, and for an even tastier version, add 50 g of chocolate chips. For the gluten-free lemon rice biscuits, use rice flour instead of gluten-free flour, add the juice of half a lemon and a bottle of lemon flavoring to the dough. Finally, for the gluten and lactose-free biscuits with Thermomix, replace the butter with vegetable margarine.
Gluten-free cookies with Thermomix can be stored for more than a week in a tin box away from heat sources.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...