Thanks to their quick and easy preparation, the gluten-free cookies with Thermomix are sweet and delicious snacks.
Gluten-free cookies with Thermomix are one of the most popular and easy-to-follow recipes. These gluten free shortbread biscuits are perfect for breakfast with a hot cappuccino, or as a sweet afternoon snack accompanied by a cup of boiling hot tea. The gluten-free butter biscuits with Thermomix are quick desserts, perfect when there is someone at home who is intolerant to gluten or simply to make a more digestible variant of the classic butter cakes. Quick and easy recipes like these are just the best solution when you have little time to keep up with the kitchen. Let’s now see all the steps to prepare light gluten-free cookies with Thermomix.
Preparation for the recipe of gluten-free cookies with Thermomix
- To prepare soft gluten-free cookies with Thermomix, take the mug from the food processor and pour the gluten-free flour inside.
- Take the cold butter from the fridge, cut it into small pieces and put this in the Thermomix too, then add the sugar, egg yolks and yeast, and run the mixer for 10 seconds at speed 5.
- Take the dough from the Thermomix mug and transfer it to a bowl. Work the mixture with your hands and try to obtain a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Once you have a uniform product , place the base of your Thermomix celiac biscuits on a lightly floured work surface.
- Create a sausage , wrap it in cling film and leave to rest in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- After the resting time, take the dough for your Thermomix gluten-free cookies and cut into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Arrange the biscuits on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes . Remove from the oven, let it cool and enjoy the best Thermomix gluten-free soft cookies in the world.
To make gluten-free chocolate biscuits with Thermomix, you need to reduce the portion of gluten-free flour by 30 g and replace it with 30 g of unsweetened cocoa, and for an even tastier version, add 50 g of chocolate chips. For the gluten-free lemon rice biscuits, use rice flour instead of gluten-free flour, add the juice of half a lemon and a bottle of lemon flavoring to the dough. Finally, for the gluten and lactose-free biscuits with Thermomix, replace the butter with vegetable margarine.
Gluten-free cookies with Thermomix can be stored for more than a week in a tin box away from heat sources.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...