If you are looking for quick and easy desserts, you should try our gluten-free heaven cake with the Thermomix: it is truly incredible!
By now you know that we love recipes with the Thermomix because, even if we like to cook, it happens that we are in a hurry . In order not to give up the goodness of a soft cake, we have developed the recipe for the gluten-free heaven cake with the Thermomix, perfect for breakfast or a snack but also to be served at the end of a meal if you have celiac guests.
The ingredients we have decided to use are common. No mix of ready-made flours but only naturally gluten-free flours such as rice. To give the cake its characteristic soft consistency like a cloud instead of the potato starch. For the rest, get yourself eggs, milk and oil and get to work.
How to prepare the gluten-free paradise cake recipe with the Thermomix
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks and whip the first courses with the butterfly 2 min. 37 ° C speed 3.
- 30 seconds before the end of the timer, drop half of the sugar out of the hole.
- Then add the remaining sugar, oil and milk and mix 40 sec. speed 3.
- Add the egg yolks and incorporate 30 sec. speed 3.
- Now all that remains is to incorporate the flour, starch, baking soda, vanillin and grated lemon zest for 40 sec. ver. 3.
- Pour the mixture into a 24 cm pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 180 ° C for 50 minutes doing the toothpick test before taking it out of the oven.
Once cold, remove it from the mold and serve it just like the classic heaven cake , decorating with a sprinkling of icing sugar.
The gluten-free heaven cake can be kept under a cake bell for 3-4 days , as soft as it was just made.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...