For the scariest night of the year, prepare Halloween eyes, some autumn white chocolate sweets.
Halloween is one of those holidays that has only recently entered our culture. Yet it has immediately conquered young and old : if the latter enjoy wandering around the streets inspiring fear and asking for sweets, adults feel a certain pleasure in making themed recipes with a monstrous appearance like the eyes of Halloween.
In fact, if you are looking for simple desserts to make this evening unforgettable, write down the recipe for bloody eyes. Basically they are pralines covered with white chocolate and then decorated in order to recreate eyes. Children will literally go crazy for it.
How to make the Halloween eye recipe
- Melt 50 g of white chocolate in a double boiler.
- Blend the biscuits until they are reduced to flour then add the ricotta and melted white chocolate, mixing well. Shape into balls by rolling a spoonful of mixture in your hands and place them on a plate as they are ready. Let them solidify in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining chocolate and pour it into a glass.
- Stick your eyes with a toothpick and dip them in the chocolate to completely cover them. Then put the eyes back to solidify on the parchment paper and in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Divide the remaining chocolate into two bowls and color one with red and one with green. Dip the eye only partially in the green one to form the iris then place a drop of chocolate for the pupil.
- Transfer the red colored chocolate to a parchment paper cone and create the red veins of the eye. After a further 15-minute rest in the refrigerator, your Halloween sweets are ready to be enjoyed.
If you are looking for other Halloween sweets we recommend you try the ghost cake , a quick and easy recipe perfect for children's themed parties.
Halloween eyes keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...