If you are looking for a tasty first course and delicious recipes, you cannot fail to try the radicchio and speck lasagna!
Today we present the lasagna recipe with radicchio and speck. This easy and tasty first course is prepared in a short time and is ideal when you meet for lunch with family or friends. Lasagna with radicchio and crispy speck, therefore, are a valid alternative to the traditional lasagna with meat sauce. What stands out most in this dish is the balance of flavors: from the bitter notes of the radicchio to the sapidity of the speck which is then balanced by the sweetness of the bechamel. The palate, therefore, will be crossed by different tastes and various textures . Let’s see, therefore, the ingredients and the steps for the preparation of this tasty first course.
Preparation of the recipe for lasagna with radicchio and speck
- Clean the radicchio from which, first of all, the hard part at the bottom must be removed . Then, carefully wash the head and chop it finely into thin strips.
- Chop the onion and cook it over low heat with a little oil and a little water, so that it does not burn.
- When the onion is wilted, add the radicchio and season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and cook for about 15 minutes
- Remove the lid and deglaze with half a glass of red wine. Make sure the alcohol evaporates and turn off the heat. Cut the speck into strips and add it to the radicchio.
- Prepare a baking dish and sprinkle the bottom and sides with plenty of béchamel. Spread a layer of pasta evenly and cover with more béchamel and the mixture of speck, onion and radicchio. Finish with a generous handful of grated parmesan.
- Continue doing this until you run out of ingredients. Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 ° C and cook for about 30 minutes .
- After this time, brown the final layer using the oven grill function for about 3 or 4 minutes. In this way you will get a crunchy crust.
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes. So, serve at the table.
Fanciful variations of radicchio, speck and scamorza or gorgonzola lasagna
You can also prepare different variations of this recipe as it is very versatile.
- Baked lasagna with radicchio, speck and scamorza cheese, excellent if you want to add character and flavor to your lasagna. Add slices of smoked cheese to the various layers. You can add a few bits before activating the grill function even in the final layer.
- Another variant are lasagna with radicchio, speck and gorgonzola, for an intense flavor . In this case, you can add the gorgonzola in two ways: by inserting small pieces into the layers of pasta or by dissolving it inside the béchamel.
You can freeze the lasagna in small portions for up to a month. When you want to eat it, defrost it in the microwave and heat it in the oven for a few minutes. In the fridge, they can be kept for a maximum of 2 days in an airtight container.
Alternatively, there are the traditional Bolognese lasagna !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe