If you are looking for a tasty first course and delicious recipes, you cannot fail to try the radicchio and speck lasagna!
Today we present the lasagna recipe with radicchio and speck. This easy and tasty first course is prepared in a short time and is ideal when you meet for lunch with family or friends. Lasagna with radicchio and crispy speck, therefore, are a valid alternative to the traditional lasagna with meat sauce. What stands out most in this dish is the balance of flavors: from the bitter notes of the radicchio to the sapidity of the speck which is then balanced by the sweetness of the bechamel. The palate, therefore, will be crossed by different tastes and various textures . Let’s see, therefore, the ingredients and the steps for the preparation of this tasty first course.
Preparation of the recipe for lasagna with radicchio and speck
- Clean the radicchio from which, first of all, the hard part at the bottom must be removed . Then, carefully wash the head and chop it finely into thin strips.
- Chop the onion and cook it over low heat with a little oil and a little water, so that it does not burn.
- When the onion is wilted, add the radicchio and season with salt and pepper. Cover with a lid and cook for about 15 minutes
- Remove the lid and deglaze with half a glass of red wine. Make sure the alcohol evaporates and turn off the heat. Cut the speck into strips and add it to the radicchio.
- Prepare a baking dish and sprinkle the bottom and sides with plenty of béchamel. Spread a layer of pasta evenly and cover with more béchamel and the mixture of speck, onion and radicchio. Finish with a generous handful of grated parmesan.
- Continue doing this until you run out of ingredients. Bake in a preheated static oven at 180 ° C and cook for about 30 minutes .
- After this time, brown the final layer using the oven grill function for about 3 or 4 minutes. In this way you will get a crunchy crust.
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes. So, serve at the table.
Fanciful variations of radicchio, speck and scamorza or gorgonzola lasagna
You can also prepare different variations of this recipe as it is very versatile.
- Baked lasagna with radicchio, speck and scamorza cheese, excellent if you want to add character and flavor to your lasagna. Add slices of smoked cheese to the various layers. You can add a few bits before activating the grill function even in the final layer.
- Another variant are lasagna with radicchio, speck and gorgonzola, for an intense flavor . In this case, you can add the gorgonzola in two ways: by inserting small pieces into the layers of pasta or by dissolving it inside the béchamel.
You can freeze the lasagna in small portions for up to a month. When you want to eat it, defrost it in the microwave and heat it in the oven for a few minutes. In the fridge, they can be kept for a maximum of 2 days in an airtight container.
Alternatively, there are the traditional Bolognese lasagna !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...