The vegan lady’s kisses are a must try if you are craving easy vegan recipes with a sure result.
Baci di dama are delicious sweets originating in Piedmont, precisely in Tortona. In traditional dry pastry, lady’s kisses have a place of honor, but for those who want to reduce calories without sacrificing taste, sweet vegan recipes can be a good and healthy alternative.
With our procedure, however, you can make lady’s kisses without butter just as good and fragrant, suitable for those who love cooking without animal derivatives . They go well with coffee or a steaming cup of tea. In addition, if you are a beginner with pastry, do not worry, you can follow the recipe of the thermomix vegan kisses: With the help of this tool it will be really child’s play to prepare your dessert. Let’s find out how to prepare vegan lady’s kisses!
Preparation of the recipe for vegan lady’s kisses
- Toast the almonds for about 10 minutes in a non-stick pan for 15 minutes, taking care to turn them often. Turn off and let cool completely.
- In a blender chop the almonds, being careful not to let the blades overheat. Work intermittently.
- Pour in the oil and mix everything with a fork until you get a soft dough.
- Add the flour, sugar and yeast to the mixture. Knead until you get a compact even if very crumbly mixture.
- Roll the dough into a ball and let it rest in a bowl covered with plastic wrap. Put it in the fridge for an hour.
- After the necessary time, take the dough and start forming balls of about 10 g each.
- Make a ball, then press lightly to obtain the typical shape of the kiss biscuit.
- Place all the biscuits you have made on a baking tray lined with paper oven. Cook everything for 10-13 minutes in a static oven at 175 ° C. When they appear cooked and golden, turn off and let cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, and then let it cool. With a teaspoon, take a small dose of chocolate , and spread it inside a biscuit, and then close with another biscuit.
- Let the chocolate harden at room temperature on a serving plate, and they will be ready to eat.
Preparation of thermomix vegan lady’s kisses
- Chop the almonds with the sugar for 6 sec. at speed 9.
- Add the oil and chop for 5 seconds at speed. 5.
- Add flour and yeast and mix with anticlockwise for 15 sec at vel. 5.
- At this point the dough is ready. At this point you can follow the directions from point 5 of the vegan kisses recipe to get your biscuits.
Vegan lady’s kisses can be kept in an airtight jar for up to a week.
If, on the other hand, you want to follow the classic preparation, let’s discover the typical Piedmontese recipe of lady’s kisses .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it