The vegan lady’s kisses are a must try if you are craving easy vegan recipes with a sure result.
Baci di dama are delicious sweets originating in Piedmont, precisely in Tortona. In traditional dry pastry, lady’s kisses have a place of honor, but for those who want to reduce calories without sacrificing taste, sweet vegan recipes can be a good and healthy alternative.
With our procedure, however, you can make lady’s kisses without butter just as good and fragrant, suitable for those who love cooking without animal derivatives . They go well with coffee or a steaming cup of tea. In addition, if you are a beginner with pastry, do not worry, you can follow the recipe of the thermomix vegan kisses: With the help of this tool it will be really child’s play to prepare your dessert. Let’s find out how to prepare vegan lady’s kisses!
Preparation of the recipe for vegan lady’s kisses
- Toast the almonds for about 10 minutes in a non-stick pan for 15 minutes, taking care to turn them often. Turn off and let cool completely.
- In a blender chop the almonds, being careful not to let the blades overheat. Work intermittently.
- Pour in the oil and mix everything with a fork until you get a soft dough.
- Add the flour, sugar and yeast to the mixture. Knead until you get a compact even if very crumbly mixture.
- Roll the dough into a ball and let it rest in a bowl covered with plastic wrap. Put it in the fridge for an hour.
- After the necessary time, take the dough and start forming balls of about 10 g each.
- Make a ball, then press lightly to obtain the typical shape of the kiss biscuit.
- Place all the biscuits you have made on a baking tray lined with paper oven. Cook everything for 10-13 minutes in a static oven at 175 ° C. When they appear cooked and golden, turn off and let cool.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie, and then let it cool. With a teaspoon, take a small dose of chocolate , and spread it inside a biscuit, and then close with another biscuit.
- Let the chocolate harden at room temperature on a serving plate, and they will be ready to eat.
Preparation of thermomix vegan lady’s kisses
- Chop the almonds with the sugar for 6 sec. at speed 9.
- Add the oil and chop for 5 seconds at speed. 5.
- Add flour and yeast and mix with anticlockwise for 15 sec at vel. 5.
- At this point the dough is ready. At this point you can follow the directions from point 5 of the vegan kisses recipe to get your biscuits.
Vegan lady’s kisses can be kept in an airtight jar for up to a week.
If, on the other hand, you want to follow the classic preparation, let’s discover the typical Piedmontese recipe of lady’s kisses .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe