Are you looking for a quick and easy first course that can delight you with its flavor? Today we offer you the pasta alla cenere!
Perfect for winter days, but also excellent in summer. The particularity of the dish is represented by the ingredients, in fact, only gorgonzola and olives are enough to have a mouth-watering result. This succulent first course is one of those recipes that allows you to organize an important lunch even at the last minute. The origin of the name derives from its presentation, as the finely chopped olives take on the appearance of ash . A tasty and flavoursome dish able to win the favor of anyone who tastes it. Very simple to make, the ash pasta requires few ingredients: let’s see the preparation!
Preparation of the recipe for pasta with ash
- The first step is to carefully chop the olives and possibly pitted them, in case you haven’t found those already without stones.
- Melt the gorgonzola cut into small pieces in a fairly large pan , together with the spoons of cream.
- Add half of the chopped olives and mix until you get a creamy mixture.
- Meanwhile, bring the water to a boil and cook the pasta.
- When cooked, drain the pasta and add it to the sauce along with the rest of the olives, taking care to stir for about 1 minute over low heat. If the cream is shrinking, you can add more cream.
- Serve still hot: your delicious first course is ready!
Alternatively, it is possible to prepare the pasta alla cenere without gorgonzola, but only with cream and olives, in case some diners do not like the strong and intense taste of the cheese. Just remove the cheese and continue as per the recipe.
You can keep the ashes pasta tightly closed in a glass container placed in the refrigerator for 1 day . We do not recommend going further to prevent the flavors from altering.
Also try the nduja and olive pasta recipe, a dish with a lively flavor!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...