To re-edit the usual seafood recipe, bring to the table a plate of pasta with clams and zucchini: the perfect combination of flavor and simplicity.
Pasta with clams and zucchini is a delicious first course to be prepared as an alternative to the classic seafood recipe. A perfect combination, the one between the summer flavor of the clams and the freshness of the courgettes, which goes perfectly in a greedy dish.
We used tagliolini , but you can also combine this recipe with fresh trofie or spaghetti al dente. This tasty first course will be perfect for Sunday lunch or for a dinner with friends… you will look great!
Preparation of the clam and zucchini pasta recipe
- Wash the clams under running water and leave them to drain in a bowl of cold salted water for at least an hour .
- Transfer the clams to a pan with a clove of garlic and a drizzle of oil and let them open over low heat for a few minutes .
- Deglaze with the white wine, then remove the garlic and shell just over half of the clams, filtering their liquid.
- Wash the courgettes, remove the ends and cut them into pieces. Do the same with the tomatoes and cook both for 10 minutes in a pan with a clove of garlic, a pinch of ground red pepper and a drizzle of oil.
- When they are soft, remove the garlic and add the clams with their liquid and a sprinkling of chopped parsley. Salt lightly and mix.
- Cook the tagliolini in boiling salted water and, when ready, pour them into the pan al dente together with the prepared condiments.
- Add a ladle of water if necessary.
- Serve and decorate with chopped parsley and some clam shells.
You can grate the courgettes instead of cutting them into pieces to make them easier for even the little ones to eat!
Variant of pasta with clams and courgettes cooked in the oven
Did you know that … this simple recipe can also be cooked in the oven ? We will explain immediately how: Put the sliced courgettes and clams in a pan with a drizzle of oil, a splash of white wine, two cloves of garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper. Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes until the clams have opened and released their liquid. Cook the pasta and mix it well with the freshly prepared condiments.
No preservation, eat this tasty recipe now!
Also try a variant of pasta with clams and courgettes: tagliolini with fujute clams!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT