Pisarei e fasò, the recipe for the typical Piacenza single dish based on small dumplings and red bean sauce!
I pisarei e fasò is a dish based on small dumplings prepared with a mixture of flour, breadcrumbs, milk and water seasoned with a rich bean sauce. This typical dish of the Piacenza city is a very old recipe that has its origins in the poor peasant tradition. Simple ingredients linked to peasant work are the basis of the dish. Here is the recipe!
Preparation of the pisarei and fasò
- First put the beans in a large bowl, cover with water and leave to soak overnight.
- After the soaking time, drain the beans, rinse them and put them in a large saucepan with half a sliced onion and a couple of ladles of cold water.
- Put on the heat and cook for half the required cooking time, turn off the heat and set aside.
- Now move on to the preparation of the pisarei: pour 450 grams of flour on a cutting board and further away make a heap of breadcrumbs .
- Heat the milk and add it a little at a time, being careful not to burn yourself , to the dough.
- Knead and start adding the flour as well. If necessary, help yourself by adding more water quickly. Be careful, however, that the dough is not soft.
- Divide the dough into smaller portions and knead them with your hands to obtain some cords.
- Now let’s see how to cook pisarei and fasò: cut into small pieces , press with your thumb and slide to form shells. Continue in this way until you finish the dough at your disposal.
- Clean the parsley, chop finely with the lard and peeled garlic. Add the rest of the chopped onion and put on the fire and sauté.
- Add the drained beans, without removing the cooking liquid, then add the tomatoes and basil. Season with salt and pepper then add a couple of ladles of cooking water from the beans.
- Reduce the sauce over low heat and without covering with the lid.
- Separately, cook the pasta in abundant salted water, drain and season with the bean sauce. Enjoy your meal!
If you liked the Pisarei and Fasò Piacentini recipe, discover the video of the preparation .
Alternatively, we recommend the pasta and beans recipe!
Eat this delicious first course at the moment , otherwise you can keep it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day , well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe