Pumpkin and ricotta cake: simple and with a delicate flavor
The pumpkin and ricotta pie is a simple preparation with a delicate flavor. The ideal dessert for any moment of the day.
Preparing a pumpkin and ricotta cake means giving life to a dessert that is quick to prepare and full of simple ingredients but which together manage to give their best.
The flavor is in fact extremely delicate but at the same time intense and able to conquer both adults and children.
The ideal cake for breakfast or for a snack to be enjoyed in the company of the people you love or when, more simply, you want a moment of pure sweetness.
So let's find out how to prepare the pumpkin and ricotta pie!
Preparation of the pumpkin and ricotta pie recipe
- Start by washing, peeling and cleaning the pumpkin of seeds and filaments.
- Once this is done, first cut it into slices and then into cubes and weigh what is obtained to reach the weight required by the recipe.
- Take a pot, fill it with water and bring it to a boil. then blanch the cubes of pumpkin leaving them to cook for 5 minutes and until they are soft.
- Drain the pumpkin, transfer the pulp to a large bowl and mash it to obtain a soft and compact puree.
- Now add both the flour and the yeast to the puree and mix carefully.
- Also add the eggs and 120 g of sugar and continue mixing.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter in a bain-marie and after letting it cool, add it to the mixture, continuing to mix it in order to make it smooth and homogeneous.
- Take another bowl and mix together the ricotta (after draining it) and the other 120 g of sugar. The result must always be smooth and homogeneous. If the ricotta is too hard, you can sift it first with a fine mesh strainer.
- Hang a 22 cm diameter mold and line it with parchment paper pouring the two compounds obtained alternately inside. To do this it is advisable to proceed in layers. You can then make a first with the pumpkin-based dough and another with the ricotta one. Proceed like this until both doughs are finished.
- At this point, with the help of a toothpick you can slightly mix the two compounds in order to create an alternation of colors.
- Bake the mold in a preheated oven at 180 ° C and cook the cake for 40 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, do the toothpick test . If the pumpkin and ricotta cake is still behind, let it cook for another 5 minutes, otherwise take it out of the oven as well. At this point you just have to let it cool and serve or enjoy it.
This cake keeps well for 2 or 3 days as long as it is well placed in the refrigerator under a glass or plastic container.
If you liked this recipe, try the pumpkin pie one too!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce