Cannelloni with ricotta and spinach with Thermomix are the variant of one of the most classic dishes of Italian cuisine: let’s discover them together!
Cannelloni stuffed with ricotta and spinach are an excellent first course to be served on special occasions , such as a lunch or dinner with friends or as a single dish. With the help of the Thermomix, then, this recipe becomes quick and easy to prepare. For this preparation we decided to use the béchamel, therefore, to make them white, but it is also possible to season them with sauce. Let’s see, then, all the steps for preparing ricotta and spinach cannelloni with Thermomix.
Preparation for the recipe of cannelloni with ricotta and spinach with Thermomix
- To make lean cannelloni with the thermomix, first you need to prepare the pasta , then, put the eggs, 350 g of flour and 15 g of oil in the jug and set the ear mode for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture just obtained on a wooden board and work it with your hands, until you get a dough. Wrap it in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, dedicate yourself to preparing the filling, then fill the jug with water and place the varoma with the spinach and cook for 20 minutes in varoma mode at speed 2.
- Then empty the jug and insert the onion into it and chop it for 30 seconds at speed 7.
- Also add 40 g of oil and brown for 3 minutes on speed 1 at 100 ° C. Also add the spinach, milk, nutmeg and salt and cook at 100 ° C for 3 minutes on speed 2.
- Once it has cooled, add the ricotta and set speed 3 for 30 seconds.
- Empty the jug and dedicate yourself to the preparation of the bechamel . Insert all the ingredients and follow the Thermomix recipe step by step, then 7 minutes at 90 ° C at speed 4.
- Take the dough out of the fridge and work with your hands to soften it. Use the pasta machine or the rolling pin to obtain very thin sheets. Make rectangles of the same size, approximately 10 × 12 cm .
- In the center add the filling with the help of a pastry bag or a spoon. Then, roll the dough to form the cannelloni.
- Spread a few tablespoons of béchamel on the bottom of the pan and spread the cannelloni on top. Sprinkle the remaining béchamel on top and finish with a sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese . Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 20-25 minutes and serve hot.
As an alternative to bechamel, you can season your ricotta and spinach cannelloni with tomato sauce to have delicious ricotta and spinach cannelloni with sauce.
The cannelloni with ricotta and spinach can be stored in the fridge covered for a couple of days and reheated if necessary.
Also try the vegetarian cannelloni with our delicious recipe!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...