Are you short on time and running out of ideas? What is right for you is one of our quick and easy recipes: radicchio and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix!
Risotto with radicchio and gorgonzola is a very tasty autumn first course, much loved by both adults and children. For this preparation we recommend using sweet gorgonzola because it is more delicate. As for the radicchio , however, we advise you to use the late one because it has a more crunchy texture and a more bitter taste that goes well with the sweet of gorgonzola. This light risotto is very simple to prepare, but with the help of the Thermomix it is even easier. For the vegetable broth, just cook celery, carrots and onion in a saucepan with water for half an hour, but if you don’t have time you can use the cube. Let’s see, then, how to prepare risotto with radicchio and gorgonzola with the Thermomix step by step.
Preparation of the recipe for radicchio and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix
- First, pour the shallot into the mixing bowl and blend for 5 seconds at speed 7 . Also add the oil and fry at 100 ° C for 2 minutes on speed 1.
- Carefully wash the radicchio and cut it into slices, insert it into the jug and set speed 7 for 5 seconds. With a silicone spatula, collect the pieces from the edges and also add the rice and a pinch of salt. Toast for 2 minutes at 100 ° C on speed 1 counterclockwise.
- Gradually add the boiling vegetable broth and set it to cook for 15 minutes at 100 ° C, always in an anticlockwise direction.
- Just before cooking is finished, add a few chunks of gorgonzola and butter to whisk. If the consistency is too dry, add a few tablespoons of water.
- After cooking, let it rest for a few seconds and serve on the table.
Delicious variations of radicchio and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix, with walnuts, speck and other ideas
This tasty first course lends itself to a series of variations and thanks to the speed of preparation given by the Thermomix, it will be even more interesting to prepare new recipes.
- If you want to add a crunchy touch to your risotto, you can chop some walnuts together with the shallot and brown them with the oil. Keep a few walnuts for the final decoration.
- If you want a risotto with a more intense flavor, the risotto with radicchio and spicy gorgonzola is for you. Instead of using sweet gorgonzola, use spicy gorgonzola.
- As an alternative to walnuts, you can add speck cut into strips to your risotto and brown it together with the shallot and extra virgin olive oil. Again, you can set aside a few strips of speck for decoration. The taste of radicchio speck and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix will surprise you!
The radicchio and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix is excellent freshly prepared, but if you have any leftover you can keep it in an airtight container for a couple of days in the fridge and reheat it if necessary.
If, on the other hand, you have more time available, try the original recipe for radicchio and gorgonzola risotto !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Are you looking for some quick biscuits? Try the nutellotti
All you need are 3 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to prepare nutellotti. And it takes even less to...
Pandora bijoux gift ideas 2022: charms and jewels to give and treat yourself
Among charms, rings to compose and necklaces, Pandora again this year suggests sparkling gifts for Christmas Jewels have always been...
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe