Are you short on time and running out of ideas? What is right for you is one of our quick and easy recipes: radicchio and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix!
Risotto with radicchio and gorgonzola is a very tasty autumn first course, much loved by both adults and children. For this preparation we recommend using sweet gorgonzola because it is more delicate. As for the radicchio , however, we advise you to use the late one because it has a more crunchy texture and a more bitter taste that goes well with the sweet of gorgonzola. This light risotto is very simple to prepare, but with the help of the Thermomix it is even easier. For the vegetable broth, just cook celery, carrots and onion in a saucepan with water for half an hour, but if you don’t have time you can use the cube. Let’s see, then, how to prepare risotto with radicchio and gorgonzola with the Thermomix step by step.
Preparation of the recipe for radicchio and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix
- First, pour the shallot into the mixing bowl and blend for 5 seconds at speed 7 . Also add the oil and fry at 100 ° C for 2 minutes on speed 1.
- Carefully wash the radicchio and cut it into slices, insert it into the jug and set speed 7 for 5 seconds. With a silicone spatula, collect the pieces from the edges and also add the rice and a pinch of salt. Toast for 2 minutes at 100 ° C on speed 1 counterclockwise.
- Gradually add the boiling vegetable broth and set it to cook for 15 minutes at 100 ° C, always in an anticlockwise direction.
- Just before cooking is finished, add a few chunks of gorgonzola and butter to whisk. If the consistency is too dry, add a few tablespoons of water.
- After cooking, let it rest for a few seconds and serve on the table.
Delicious variations of radicchio and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix, with walnuts, speck and other ideas
This tasty first course lends itself to a series of variations and thanks to the speed of preparation given by the Thermomix, it will be even more interesting to prepare new recipes.
- If you want to add a crunchy touch to your risotto, you can chop some walnuts together with the shallot and brown them with the oil. Keep a few walnuts for the final decoration.
- If you want a risotto with a more intense flavor, the risotto with radicchio and spicy gorgonzola is for you. Instead of using sweet gorgonzola, use spicy gorgonzola.
- As an alternative to walnuts, you can add speck cut into strips to your risotto and brown it together with the shallot and extra virgin olive oil. Again, you can set aside a few strips of speck for decoration. The taste of radicchio speck and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix will surprise you!
The radicchio and gorgonzola risotto with Thermomix is excellent freshly prepared, but if you have any leftover you can keep it in an airtight container for a couple of days in the fridge and reheat it if necessary.
If, on the other hand, you have more time available, try the original recipe for radicchio and gorgonzola risotto !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...