Fancy a salad, fresh quick crunchy? Here is the raw purple cabbage salad
Easy to prepare and rich in nutrients, beautiful to see for the bright and beautiful color of the purple cabbage, tasty for the special dressing: raw purple cabbage in salads will be a success. We always prepare it accompanied by slices of apple and walnut kernels, with a spicy touch given by the mustard, however you can experiment and find the combination you prefer to serve for family and guests.
Raw purple cabbage salad, an explosion of color and flavor that can be made in just a few steps.
Preparation of raw purple cabbage salad
- Start by cutting the cabbage very finely, then wash it quickly under cold tap water and let it drain well.
- Wash the parsley and keep only the leaves. Peel the apple and cut it into small cubes.
- On the side, prepare the sauce by placing the mustard, then the lemon juice, then the salt and finally the extra virgin olive oil in a small bowl and stir well to obtain a compact sauce.
- Now take a comfortable bowl to season the raw cabbage salad to which you will add the diced apple and the parsley, before sprinkling it with the delicious dressing prepared with mustard, oil, lemon and salt.
- Stir well to mix everything together, add the walnut kernels which will give the dish even more crunchiness and serve. If you like, you could add a pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
This delicious course of raw purple cabbage in salad goes well with main courses of all kinds but is also perfect for filling sandwiches or as part of a vegetable appetizer. The secret to the success of this dish is to cut the cabbage finely so that it can be savored without losing its crunchiness. If you like this type of vegetable, we also recommend the baked red cabbage !
Since the salad is already dressed, we recommend consuming it at the moment . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Torta Bertolda, the country dessert of Lombardy
The Bertolda cake is the recipe to make at home if you don't know which dessert to prepare for breakfast....
How to marinate lamb
Here's how to marinate lamb: a very ancient technique that serves to enhance the flavors of the meat and keep...
Baked rice and cabbage pie: a delicious (and gluten-free) single dish
The rice and cabbage pie is a tasty and inviting single dish, here are all the (very easy) steps to...
Water apple cake
Recipe and tips for preparing a perfect water apple pie: taste and lightness in every bite. It is a real...