For a really tasty second course of meat, try the original recipe of Belluno-style chicken, presented with mushrooms and polenta.
Chicken Belluno is a typical product of northern Italy. Passed down from generation to generation, its preparation is highly appreciated. The reason is obvious: it consists of one of the fastest and most complete main courses of meat. Its flavor is extraordinary, because it is made up of several hearty and genuine ingredients. Chicken is cooked with vegetable broth, salami and mushrooms . Finally, it must be presented on a bed of soft polenta , strictly homemade by you!
Preparation of the recipe for Belluno chicken
- To start, fill a bowl with warm water. Soak the dried mushrooms in it, until you need them for the preparation.
- Clean the champignon mushrooms and cut them into slices. Do the same with the onion and set everything aside.
- Chop the parsley and salami (with the help of a blender), which you will need later in cooking.
- At this point, carefully wash and clean the chicken legs. Alternatively, you can use the piece of meat you like best and divide it by 4 portions.
- Take a non-stick pan, place a knob of butter on it and wait for it to melt on the heat. Then, add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 6-7 minutes over medium heat. After this time, temporarily remove the meat from the pan.
- In the same, put the sliced onion, 1 clove of garlic and the chopped parsley. Fry for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken back to the pan, accompanied by the minced salami. Add the white wine and let it evaporate for 3-4 minutes.
- Then, continue to cook, adding the dried mushrooms and 1 ladle of vegetable broth. Cooking should last 45 minutes .
- In the meantime, you can devote yourself to polenta. Fill a saucepan with 1.5 liters of water, add a tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt.
- Put on the heat and, when it comes to a boil, pour in the corn flour (sifted), sprinkling .
- Cook for 45 minutes , stirring occasionally.
- When the chicken is cooked through, add the button mushrooms. Let it brown for another 5 minutes. After that, turn off.
- The polenta is also ready, so you can compose the dishes: fill the bottom with a layer of polenta and add the chicken with the sauce and sauce on top.
Among the various easy and quick recipes of Italy, that of the Belluno-style chicken is really tasty and makes any lunch or dinner special. Storage is not recommended , because it is excellent if eaten at the moment.
Alternatively, try the amazing soy chicken with vegetables .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe