Are you looking for a quick and at the same time tasty second course of meat? Try the sliced rocket and parmesan!
The sliced rocket and parmesan is one of the most classic second courses of Italian cuisine, loved from north to south and by young and old, perfect for lunch and dinner because it is rich in nutrients that make it particularly healthy. It can be cooked on the grill, griddle and grilled, its unmistakable flavor inebriates and satisfies even the finest palates, the important thing is to use some precautions so that it remains tender during cooking. The best cut of meat than the tagliata is the sirloin of beef , because it is particularly soft, free of fat and nerves. Let’s see together how it is prepared!
Preparation of the recipe for the sliced rocket and parmesan
- The first step is to heat the plate on the stove and when it is hot, place the whole piece of meat without cutting it.
- Do not add salt during cooking and also avoid shoring or pricking it.
- Cook the piece of meat on both sides according to the thickness and adjust according to your tastes.
- Serve your tagliata cooked inside and rare and cut it with a sharp knife, in case you like it well done, slice it after a few minutes and cook the individual pieces. How to cut the cooked tagliata? Simple, with a pointed knife and one that is sharp.
- On the serving dish, prepare the rocket and parmesan flakes and then place the meat seasoned with oil, salt and pepper.
- If you prefer, you can dress with drops of balsamic vinegar to taste. The taste of rocket and parmesan steak with balsamic vinegar will surprise you!
Alternatively, you can prepare the tagliata with the addition of cherry tomatoes. For 2 people you need about 50 g of halved cherry tomatoes.
This fast meat main course is very tender and meets everyone’s favor. Usually we prefer not to keep the rocket and parmesan cut but consume it at the moment. We do not recommend storage.
Also try the rocket and walnut pesto !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition