Pizza muffins are an inviting appetizer that marries a classic of Italian cuisine with one of Anglo-Saxon cuisine.
These pizza muffins are not only delicious, but thanks to the use of instant yeast, they don't even require waiting for leavening. Mozzarella contains a lot of liquids, so we recommend letting it drain for a few minutes and squeezing it well (or using a more practical mozzarella for pizza ).
Furthermore, you can also fill the muffins with other cheeses, for example you can use provola, and add salami to your taste.
Preparation of pizza muffins
- Start by cutting the mozzarella into small cubes and set it aside (if you use the fresh one, put it to drain in a colander so that it loses part of its liquids).
- Pour the peeled tomatoes into a bowl and break them up, alternatively give them a few very light strokes with the hand blender. Season them with 15 g of oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C . In a bowl, sift the flour and instant yeast for savory pies very well.
- Add 200 ml of water, 20 g of EVO oil and a pinch of sugar
- Knead first in the bowl, and when the dough takes consistency pour it on the work surface.
- Add a teaspoon of salt and work with your hands until you have a soft and elastic dough .
- Divide the dough into eight equal balls, you can help yourself using a scale.
- With your hands, roll out each ball to form a small pizza and stuff it in the center with a little of the previously seasoned tomato and a few cubes of mozzarella.
- Reform the ball making sure that the filling remains inside
- Take a muffin pan and put a paper cup in each pan. Place each filled ball in a pirotino. To get the explosion effect, place the part of the ball with the closure facing up . Garnish the top of each ball of dough with a dash of tomato and a few more cubes of mozzarella well squeezed inside so it doesn't leak.
- Place the muffin mold in the oven and cook for 30 minutes (there may be variations in the times but it depends a lot on the power of your oven). Remove from the oven, let it cool slightly and serve while still hot.
Our pizza muffin video recipe!
We recommend keeping these bites for a maximum of 2 days in a cool, dry place and putting them in the oven for a few minutes so that the cheese melts well (inside and out). We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?