Tagliatelle with pheasant sauce are a first course with a unique flavor. All thanks to the delicious sauce!
Tagliatelle with pheasant ragout are a substantial and tasty first course. The merit is all of the game and in this case of the pheasant meat, which lends itself very well to the preparation of meat sauce and sauces for first courses like these. The pheasant sauce recipe is definitely not one of the quick and easy recipes, but to tell the truth, preparing a sauce of this type at home is really a breeze.
The steps in the recipe follow those of the more classic meat sauce, the important thing is to start with a product that is already cleaned and boned if necessary (if you have any doubts or concerns, get advice from your trusted butcher!). Are you ready to discover all its secrets?
Preparation of tagliatelle with pheasant ragout
- First let's see how to prepare the pheasant sauce: wash and chop the celery, carrot and onion. Put them in a saucepan with the sage and 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Let the aromatic mince fry and in the meantime chop the meat of the pheasant already cleaned and boned. When the vegetables are well softened, add the meat and brown it for 4-5 minutes keeping the heat moderate.
- Deglaze with the white wine , about 1/2 glass will be needed, let the liquid evaporate then add about 100 g of tomato pulp. Mix well, season with salt and pepper, lower the heat and ajar with the lid so as to cook the sauce slowly for no less than two hours.
- If the sauce gets too dry during cooking, you can add a little hot broth or simply boiling water.
- Almost at the end of cooking, put the tagliatelle in boiling salted water in a pot of water (if you prefer pappardelle with pheasant ragout, simply change the pasta format to use). Drain the tagliatelle and season them well with the freshly prepared ragù and, to taste, add some grated Parmesan cheese. Enjoy your meal!
A very good variant: pheasant ragout in white!
If you like recipes of this kind, you will be interested in knowing how to prepare a creamy and tasty white game ragout. To prepare this sauce you need the same ingredients as in the basic recipe, but with the addition of a few more elements: cornstarch and 150 ml of vegetable broth! Here's how to proceed:
- After having prepared the aromatic mince and minced the meat , brown the herbs in the oil, then add the meat and brown it as previously explained.
- Mix well, add a tablespoon of cornstarch (or flour) and mix again. Continue as indicated above by replacing the tomato pulp with the broth.
The noodles prepared in this way can be stored in the refrigerator in a container for a maximum of 2-3 days . Before consumption, we advise you to heat them in a pot or pan by adding 2 tablespoons of hot water or tomato sauce.
Do you love pasta dishes based on tagliatelle? Then you can't not try the walnut and mascarpone tagliatelle !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
A savory mix of flavors in the famous jambalaya
The term jambalaya indicates a famous Creole dish, typical of Louisiana, full of flavors, including rice, fish, meat and vegetables....
Ankle boots that have no age: the iconic Dr Martens are super trendy even in 2023
To be combined with striped shirts to follow the grunge style and even with elegant dresses, this is how Dr...
Zeppole di Carnevale: don’t call them pancakes!
At Carnival, every fried dish is therefore the go-ahead for our recipe for Carnival donuts: a truly amazing typical dessert....
Stress hyperglycemia: symptoms not to be underestimated
Stress hyperglycemia, like diabetes, should never be underestimated: let's see the symptoms and what to do in situations of this...
Homemade cheese with the Instan Pot: here is the ricotta
A few ingredients are enough to prepare a homemade fresh cheese. Here is the ricotta recipe with the Instant Pot....
Food1 week ago
Vegan diet: useful for the body and for the environment, here’s everything you need to know
Recipes1 week ago
How to cook with ginger: 10 recipes to make the most of it and enhance it
Beauty1 week ago
Sneakers brands: what are their most popular models?
Recipes6 days ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)