Ingredients and recipe of the milk donut, a fragrant and perfect dessert to bring to the table for breakfast!
The super soft milk donut is for you if you love to start the day having breakfast or a mid-afternoon snack with a good homemade cake. The recipe that we propose today is really very easy to prepare , the basic ingredients are among the most common and we are ready to bet that you already have them at home ready for use.
Below we explain step by step not only the most classic preparation, but also some simple variants , but at the same time super greedy without anything to envy to the recipe of the most classic donut. Are you ready to turn on the oven?
Preparation of the milk donut
- To prepare the soft milk donut, start by separating the yolks from the whites. Whip the latter until stiff peaks, keep them aside and whip the egg yolks together with the sugar until they become light and fluffy .
- Add the milk to the egg yolks, the sifted flour, yeast and starch and continue to knead with the electric whisk. Melt the butter in a saucepan in a bain-marie or in the microwave and add it to the dough.
- Finally add the egg whites beaten until stiff and mix gently from the bottom upwards so as not to dismantle them. Pour the resulting mixture into a well greased and floured donut mold with a diameter of 24 cm .
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes . Remove from the oven and let cool before removing the dough from the mold.
Donut with cocoa and milk
In this case, add 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder to the ingredients of the basic recipe.
- After having prepared the dough as indicated in the previous procedure, pour 2/3 of it into the greased and floured mold. In the remaining part of the dough , add the cocoa powder and mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the cocoa mixture over the light mixture then cook in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
Milk donut without eggs
- 300 g of flour 00
- 150 g of sugar
- 300 ml of milk
- 100 ml of sunflower oil
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Sift the flour into a large bowl. Add the yeast, sugar and mix. Separately, mix the milk with the oil .
- Add the liquid and dry ingredients a little at a time, mix well with a hand whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
- Pour the mixture into a greased and floured donut mold then bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
The donut thus prepared can be stored in a special container for sweets for 3-4 days from preparation.
At this point we cannot fail to recommend the recipe for the donut without butter .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?