Here is the quick recipe of the Romagna tardura. It is a typical dish of the Italian tradition, prepared on the occasion of Easter.
The tardura romagnola is a typical product, present in the Italian gastronomic repertoire for generations and generations. The original recipe is very simple to make and its name consists of a dialect word which, translated into Italian, means ” circulation “. In fact, during processing the dough is pulled rather than kneaded. Its flavor is very similar to that of Romagna passatelli, but the processing method is different. In the past, it was considered an Easter recipe and prepared on the occasion of this holiday. In any case, this Romagna soup is based on meat and egg broth, enriched with a little nutmeg.
Preparation for the Romagna Tardura recipe
- Before starting, make a good meat broth . You need about a liter.
- In a bowl, shell the eggs. Using a fork or hand whisk, beat them vigorously.
- To these, add the grated Parmesan and breadcrumbs. With each addition, stir.
- Season with a pinch of salt and, if you like, season with grated nutmeg.
- Mix carefully, to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the broth, prepared previously, into a saucepan to heat it.
- When it comes to a boil, lower the heat and pour the mixture in one go .
- Stir and cook for about 4 minutes , over medium-high heat, to thicken everything.
- When the mixture crumbles , turn off and let it cool before being able to plate and serve with more grated Parmesan.
This sort of pasta in broth is considered part of the Easter Romagna tradition, but it is also good if eaten all year round. The best advice is to enjoy it freshly made and hot, therefore avoiding storing it.
Another unmissable recipe comes from the Romagna tradition, that of the gross spoja .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...