Here’s how to quickly make a soft gluten-free sponge cake with the Thermomix, a base suitable for savory savory and sweet preparations.
The sponge cake is an indispensable base of the pastry and the gluten-free sponge cake with the Thermomix is the fastest to make. It is a widely used base for the preparation of cakes and desserts but also of savory delicacies. Tall and very soft, it is simple to prepare, with few ingredients it lends itself to any type of filling and is also good to taste simple.
Suitable for everyone, perfect for celiacs or intolerants, the gluten-free soft sponge cake contains no fat but only eggs, sugar and gluten-free flour. Its traditional recipe is born without adding yeast since the long process to whip eggs and sugar means that air is incorporated, which will then allow the dough to grow.
A very simple recipe, therefore, but with a correct and precise preparation method . Among the many recipes with the Thermomix it is perhaps the simplest. Let’s see how to proceed, with the few ingredients that are needed, in the preparation of the sponge cake recipe for celiacs with the Thermomix.
Preparation of gluten-free sponge cake with the Thermomix
- Place the butterfly in the Thermomix mug above the knife group. Pour the egg yolks, whole eggs, sugar and a pinch of salt into the bowl. Whip for 15 minutes at speed 4. If you whip well, the volume will be tripled.
- In the meantime, you can grease and flour a 22 cm diameter circular pan with rice flour, remove the excess rice flour. Also prepare the powders: mix flour and starch in a bowl with a spoon and sift at least twice .
- Once the eggs have been whipped and the right volume is reached, you can now add the flours a little at a time. Work at speed 3 for 10 sec. It must be a well blended and lump-free compound.
- Pour the mixture starting from one side, and never from the center, into the greased and floured pan and level with a spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 165 ° C. and cook for 35-40 minutes. Remember never to open the oven until cooked, as our gluten-free sponge cake base could deflate.
- After the cooking time, check that the cooking is correct by pressing your finger on the surface of the Thermomix gluten-free sponge cake and turn off the oven. Leave to rest for 5 minutes in the oven with the door half open.
- Remove from the oven and turn the sponge cake upside down on a cutting board and let it cool completely before cutting or stuffing .
Among the many recipes with the Thermomix for the preparation of quick doughs, the variant of the gluten-free cocoa sponge cake is an excellent greedy base, which lends itself to many gluten free dessert alternatives. Just add 30 g of bitter cocoa to the flour and starch . Mix and sift it together with the flours and then incorporate it into the dough, as in the Thermomix gluten-free sponge cake recipe. Once you have the gluten-free cocoa sponge cake, cut it and stuff it to taste.
Primo Chef’s advice
Here are some tips to get a perfect soft gluten-free sponge cake, high to the right point, which can also serve the classic sponge cake recipe .
- Use the eggs at room temperature , otherwise they won’t whip and the sponge cake won’t grow as it should.
- The mixture must be poured into the pan starting from one side and never from the center, in this way you will guarantee a flat surface free of bumps.
- Do not use the convection oven as the oven air would compromise the one we created by whipping the eggs for the dough. So the oven is better in static mode , so as not to jeopardize the final result.
You can keep the sponge cake wrapped in cling film for 2-3 days in the refrigerator. Frozen can be kept for 1 month, ready for sudden occasions.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...