The light apple pie is a light and delicious dessert, perfect if you love the classic apple dessert but want to enjoy it in a more digestible and light version.
Today we enjoy a wonderful light apple pie, a delicious dessert that is suitable for all apple lovers . The differences compared to the classic version of this cake are the use of a few eggs (we only put two), the lack of butter or oil and the choice of using a highly digestible semi-skimmed milk. This way you can treat yourself to a tasty cake without worrying too much about the calorie count!
Let’s go straight to the stove and go cook this fabulous soft and light apple pie!
How to make apple pie without butter
1. First of all, work the apples. Wash them and cut them into cubes, but set some aside to make slices and decorate the cake. Soak them in a bowl with lemon juice and let them marinate .
2. Take the eggs and beat them vigorously in a bowl adding the sugar. You can carry out this step with a kitchen whisk, a fork or an electric whisk to speed up the operation.
3. Add the sifted flour with the baking powder and milk and mix everything until the dough is homogeneous.
4. Add the cinnamon, the diced apples and if you want some lemon zest .
5. Line a pan with parchment paper (or grease it lightly and flour it) and then fill it with the dough. Decorate with the apple slices on the surface and then bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes .
6. Once the surface is golden , remove the light cake from the oven and let it rest .
7. Serve the apple pie still warm or the next day for breakfast. Enjoy your meal!
Diet in sight? Then consult all our light desserts to get many tasty ideas!
Keep it out of the fridge for a maximum of about 4 days and protect it with plastic wrap or inside a glass bell.
If you liked the light apple pie recipe, discover the video of the preparation .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...