The light apple pie is a light and delicious dessert, perfect if you love the classic apple dessert but want to enjoy it in a more digestible and light version.
Today we enjoy a wonderful light apple pie, a delicious dessert that is suitable for all apple lovers . The differences compared to the classic version of this cake are the use of a few eggs (we only put two), the lack of butter or oil and the choice of using a highly digestible semi-skimmed milk. This way you can treat yourself to a tasty cake without worrying too much about the calorie count!
Let’s go straight to the stove and go cook this fabulous soft and light apple pie!
How to make apple pie without butter
1. First of all, work the apples. Wash them and cut them into cubes, but set some aside to make slices and decorate the cake. Soak them in a bowl with lemon juice and let them marinate .
2. Take the eggs and beat them vigorously in a bowl adding the sugar. You can carry out this step with a kitchen whisk, a fork or an electric whisk to speed up the operation.
3. Add the sifted flour with the baking powder and milk and mix everything until the dough is homogeneous.
4. Add the cinnamon, the diced apples and if you want some lemon zest .
5. Line a pan with parchment paper (or grease it lightly and flour it) and then fill it with the dough. Decorate with the apple slices on the surface and then bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 40 minutes .
6. Once the surface is golden , remove the light cake from the oven and let it rest .
7. Serve the apple pie still warm or the next day for breakfast. Enjoy your meal!
Diet in sight? Then consult all our light desserts to get many tasty ideas!
Keep it out of the fridge for a maximum of about 4 days and protect it with plastic wrap or inside a glass bell.
If you liked the light apple pie recipe, discover the video of the preparation .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...